Chapter Twelve Completing The Task At Hand

Draco's Point Of View 

It has been three weeks since Sasha and I tried to run away. Two weeks and 5 days since I left here alone in New Zealand. I didn't even leave her a note. Why am I so stupid. She's going to think I left her because I don't care. When in truth I do care everything I have do is for her. Why did I do it? She asked me to run away and I did it. I ever would have run away for any normal girl. Oh but Sasha she's not any normal girl she so smart, kind her heart is made of gold and she just wants everyone around her to feel loved and happy. When ever she walks in to a room her smile not even just her presants makes the whole space light up. She is the sun the light that guided me to be a better person. She saw a light in me no one else did. I just want to see her, listen to her beautiful laugh and see the way her nose scrunches up when she laughs. I should have left her a note or something anything. I just hope that once this is all done I can go find her and we can start our new life together.

But for now I am stuck here for the last two weeks and 5 day back at the Malfoy mannar. This just proves how strong my destiny is being apart of this life, one that was laid out for me to follow. Planed since the day my mother discovered she was pregnant with me, by my father and the dark lord. I'm sure a few things in the plan had changed over time but it all still led me here. I have spent the last two week going over and over the plan. Which brings me here walking into Hogwarts with the intention of doing the dark Lords dirty work. I have two weeks to get the machine running. Two weeks before I become a murder. I will kill a man who has been nothing but kind to me all for the girl I love Sasha. I just hope the dark Lord stays true to his word and leaves her to live her life free from him.

The two weeks felt more like two seconds. Here I am walking to dumbledores office. Surrounded by death eaters. I will never be able to come back from this. Tonight will change me forever. This is the person I have to become to save the girl I love. I just hope she can forgive me and still love me after.

It all happened so fast the walking up the stairs. Pulling my hood down. The look in his eyes when he saw that it was me. That I was the one to end his life. I lifted my arm up, my wand extended towards him.
"you don't understand I have to do this" tears streamed down my face. It was becoming hard to see. All of a sudden someone stood in the front of me and said "Avada Kedavra "
I watched him out the window my heart pounding in my chest. I was ready to kill him. We ran down the stairs the death eaters ran back to their escape point and I beelined for the bathroom. I ran to the nearest tolite collapsed in front of it and puked.

I was there for good a few minutes puking and crying. I had to find a way back to her if the Dark Lord finds out I was not the one to kill him. He will never let Sasha be free and he will definitely kill me. I walked over to the sink to wash my face when I heard a door swing open.
"get out" I yelled
Footsteps started getting louder I swing around ready to yell again when.....