Anthony Trujillo - Back to Ohio?

Y/n's pov
As I wake up I hear yelling so I slowly creep out of bed and down the hallway, I walked over to the sound and I see Chance  and Anthony fighting again. They start to yell more and get up so I quickly sprinted to my room and jumped back into bed. After a few minutes Anthony comes back into our room and sits on the bed with his head in his hands, I sat up and sit behind him wrapping my legs and arms around him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then asked "baby what's wrong" he just sighed "me and Chance have been fighting a lot, it's just getting to my head" I rubbed his back "you guys have been friends for so long I'm sure you can overcome this" Anthony just shrugged and I climbed off the bed to allow him to sleep longer and I went to get ready in our bathroom. After I showered I changed into a Ohio hoodie, black ripped jeans, black and white vans and then wore my rolex. I brushed out my hair but it was really straight today so I left it, I grabbed my camera and laptop and walked downstairs to edit. As I was walking downstairs Chance and Anthony were yelling again so I walked into the office, put my things down then went to the area where they were fighting they stopped when they saw me so I just rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen grabbing a water and going into the office to work. "Babe I know you don't like us fighting" I heard Anthony say and I just turned in my chair to look at him "so I'm going to go back to Ohio for a while" my eyes grew as I stood up and hugged him "as much as I don't want you to leave, I think you should go. To reconnect with your family and clear your head, I've seen how hard you've been working and you deserve a break" he smiled and kissed me "I'm so greatful to have you as my girlfriend, I'll be back soon" We then walked upstairs and I helped him pack his bags getting a little sad seeing the room look empty as he grabs clothes. "I'll be back soon" he says giving me a kiss "but I'm still going to miss you" I say giving him a huge hug. We then walked down stairs holding hands with Anthony's bags to talk to Jake. "Hey Jake" I said as we walked into he office he saw us and got confused "what's up with the bags bro" Anthony just flat out told him "I'm going back to Ohio for a while" I just hugged his arm as Jake was like "bro why"
"Me and Chance have been butting heads and I need some space"
Jake just frowned a bit "alright bro do what you got to do, but make sure you come back bro it's not going to be the same without you" Anthony nodded and then said his uber was outside I walked him to the door where we all said bye, I hugged him last and he gave me a huge kiss and then said three  simple words we have never shared before but meant so much "I love you" I smiled knowing he truly meant it "I love you too" and with that my lil hubby left to go back to Ohio.