Anthony Trujillo - VidCon

"Oh my god I'm so excited for my first VidCon as a youtuber" I said into jakes vlog as he asked us random stuff about our day "I have like 8 million subs now? So I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty hectic walking around" I laughed, Jake nodded "yah your definitely going to have like an ocean of people" he laughed "I'm so short I'm finna die" we both laughed as my boyfriend tony walked down the stairs, " TONERR " I yelled as he made a grouchy face, I laughed then yelled "ANTHONY" he smiled and yelled back at me "Y/N" I laughed as I ran up to him and gave him a hug and kiss. "You ready for your first ever VidCon" he nodded "Yah, but me and Chance are not going to have as many people as you" I just shook my head "my supporters are your supporters" he smiled and picked me up running to the trampoline. "I got to get ready" I said as Anthony followed me upstairs to change, I was comfortable with him in my room so we just changes at the same time. I wore light blue jeans with holes at the knees, a pink cropped hoodie, white vans and a pair of black sunglasses, I Also put on my black choker and my pink, pink bag.

After I changed I walked over to my mirror and began to put on a little bit of makeup, I put on mascara, blush, lipstick and I lightly filled in my eyebrows

After I changed I walked over to my mirror and began to put on a little bit of makeup, I put on mascara, blush, lipstick and I lightly filled in my eyebrows. After I was done I turned around to Anthony who was sitting on our bed wearing a gray shirt, white vans and jeans.
I smiled at him as Chance knocked on the door waiting for us to come out, I stood up with Anthony and gave him a kiss before we walked into the hallway (what I originally wrote got deleted and I'm pissed) when I saw Chance I laughed as I poked his nose saying "booop". They both laughed and followed me down the stairs "bye guys" I yelled as it echoed through the house. We made our way outside where their were already fans screaming and their were a lot more than usual, Anthony held my hand as Chance walked behind me and to my car. They let me into the passenger seat first then Chance climbed into the back and Anthony into the drivers seat, he placed his hand on my thigh as he climbed in and started the car. I intertwined our fingers and kissed his hand, he smiled keeping his eyes on the road and giving my hand a kiss. I smiled as I put on music and turned around to check on Chance who was typing away at his phone. "Yo Chance you on tinder" I laughed as he looked up at me with a smile "no, bumble" we all laughed as I turned back around and we continued our journey to VidCon.
*skippppp car ride*
We pulled into the building of VidCon and parked our car ( sorry if this is wrong I don't really know how it works ) "I'm starting to feel nervous" I said to the boys, Anthony just gave me a hug "it'll be okay, me and Chance are going to be with you the whole time. I nodded "there's so many people", we made our way into the building with security escort. So many fans were screaming and yelling at you asking for pictures and signatures "I'm so sorry I can't right now" you said to the ones you could as you made your way into the building. You made it inside with Chance and Anthony and you looked outside the building as security and police surrounded it and they stood inside and outside. "Damn that is a lot of people" Chance said as you all chuckled a little realizing you were all thinking the same thing. "Y/n, you might actually have all 8 million subscribers here" Anthony told you "bro this is so crazy" you said as you took out your camera, you walked over to officers asking if you could record and they said yes so you talked to your vlog and then showed them all the fans as they all screamed louder when they saw your camera. "How are we gonna walk around" you laughed at Chance and Anthony as they both looked amazed. You guys slowly made your way out of the building and found a place where you could have a meet and greet with security. You got a megaphone and began to speak to anyone who wanted to meet you "hey guys, I know a lot of you really want to meet us but I'm going to need everybody to calm down and try and form a neat line so everyone has a chance" you paused as they all said ok and formed a sort of line. "Okay thank you guys but if this gets to hectic we have to go back inside for safety purposes cause we don't want anyone to get hurt" You spoke as everyone listened. You began to meet fans and you had your merch socks in your bag so you gave every tenth fan a pair and Chance and Anthony took pictures with fans as well. The people began to close in and security had a hard time holding them back, you grabbed the megaphone again "guys come on stop pushing forward" you said but they kept coming closer. "Babe we gotta go" Anthony said as you agreed holding his hand, as you were being guided by security more and more fans came and you all had a hard time walking. You lost your grip on Tony's hand and you began to freak out, your security was somehow pulled away from you and you started to get trampled by fans "y/n" You heard Anthony yelling "fuck" you said to yourself as fans stepped on you and some were screaming for the others to stop. You were quickly picked up by Anthony as he sprinted through the crowd of people holding you and Chance followed behind him, all of your fans also racing behind them. "This is fucking crazy" you said as Anthony placed you down and you all ran into the building and security closed the doors and you all layed on the floor "are you okay?" Anthony asked as he leaned over to you and lifted you up and he also helped Chance up as they both looked at you. You lifted your sleeves to reveal slight bruises forming "it doesn't hurt but I'm getting some bruises" you lightly laughed as Anthony and Chance gave you a hug. "Well this video is gonna have some crazy click bait" Anthony shook his head as he kissed you "I'm just glad your okay"

// I'm gonna start doing some preferences cause I think their fun, and I'm going to do more imagines. REQUESTS ARE OPEN,I just don't know how quickly I will get to them just drop your name and the person you want it on and the theme //