Anthony Trujillo - Argue

Anthony's pov.
Y=You A=Anthony

Y - JUST LEAVE ANTHONY
A - come one babe you don't have to be like this

She rolled her eyes as she stomped away from me, she had seen old photos on Instagram of my ex and myself and then saw a DM that I hadn't opened and it turned out to be a nude.

A - baby, come on. I didn't even see the picture, and I'm dating you why would I want to get back with my ex

Y - I DONT KNOW MAYBE CAUSE IM NOT... I'm not good enough

She calmed down as a tear rolled down her cheek and she shut the door to our room slowly and I heard it lock. I slid down the door and pulled my knees to my chest.

A - y/n you know I love you, and I will never hurt you.

I heard her light sniffles as I stood up from the floor and walked down the stairs of the team ten house. I plopped myself onto the couch as I cuddled a pillow and fell asleep.

As I was sleeping I felt a dip in the couch which caused me to open my eyes, I saw y/n sitting in front of me with puffy eyes. I opened up my arms and she laid on my chest.

A - I'm sorry baby
Y- you shouldn't be sorry, I know you would never intentionally hurt me. I overreacted

She frowned as I just hugged her closer, I rolled over on top of her as her lips began to curl into a smile as I grinned down at her.

A - I love you

I said as I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, and then supporting myself above her with my elbows. She grabbed the back of my neck and brought me closer to her.

Y - I love you too

And she kissed me...and well, it started to get heated until Jake and the rest of team ten came into the room yelling/chanting our ship name. I smiled as y/n hid her face in my chest and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

// welp 362 words, hope ya like it. My writing is sucky 😂😂 I need some ideas! Drop requests in the comments //