Chance Sutton - Marriage?

|| this story kind of sucks so just a warning of how horrible this one is ||

y/n pov
"Hey guys I'm currently packing and we're about to fly out to Vegas" I said as Erika and Tessa screamed in the background. I ended the video and put a filter on it and then put it on my Instagram story and continued packing "this is about to be so lit" Tessa said and Erika and I agreed with her. We finished packing and I dragged my bag outside the door, I was lucky enough to be riding on the private jet with Chance, Anthony, Jake and Kade. All of the others got into a bigger jet (cause I don't want to write about a car ride)
We pulled up to the airport in the team10 van and we all walked to where the jets would be taking off and we had a quick photoshoot before we had to get on our flights, during the ride I sat next to Chance and rested my head on his shoulder. I really liked him but unfortunately he hasn't grown the balls to ask me on a date, I'm hoping that eventually he will because I really like him and I think he likes me too. During the flight Jake vlogged out the window and I took a ton of Instagram and Snapchat stories, I got a hilarious video of Anthony and Jake twerking and me and Chance laughing and crying watching them. The flight was pretty fun and I know this is going to be a fun trip, we hopped off the plane and met up with the rest of team10 that came and I ran to Erika and Tessa and jumped on them in a hug. Jake recorded me running and said "geez you act like you haven't seen them in years" I laughed as I spoke back "it felt like years being away from these beauties" I said as I squished there faces and laughed as they swatted me away. We walked through the airport saying hi to the fans that were there and then made our way to our hotel, I opened the door to our room. I dropped my bags at the door and ran and jumped onto the nearest bed, I flopped down onto it and I felt someone else jump on it next to me. I looked up to see Chance and then many more people began to jump on top of us when Jake yelled Dog Pile, I laughed my ass off at the bottom until I couldn't breathe "get off, I'm dying" I yelled still laughing as everyone slowly hopped off. "First things first" Jake said to us "Who's sleeping where" I just lifted my hand and pointed at myself "y/n is staying right here" I spoke and Erika and Tessa said they would share the humungous bed with me. Then everyone else figured out where they were staying "let's go to the pool" I said as Tessa, Erika and I ran to the bathroom and put on swimsuits. When we were done they grabbed there cameras and I grabbed a small backpack and put in a shirt, shorts and a jacket with anything else I thought I would need and Tessa and Erika did the same and we left. After staying at the pool for about 2 hours Jake called my phone "Jakeyyyyy" I yelled as the FaceTime connected and people around me looked at me funny "y/n we're all going to get fro-yo meet us by the casinos" I shook my head and then told Erika and Tessa and they said they wanted to go "okay we're not that far be there in like ten minutes max" "ok" and then I hung up. Jake had his vlog camera so I was suspicious and I thought we were about to be pranked. We all got our yogurt and when we were sitting down Jake proposed to Erika who amazingly said yes, me and Tessa sat there laughing and confused because he used a ring pop and then Chance got down on one knee in front of me as I smiled at him till he pulled out a black box and when he opened it, it was a silver ring.
C = Chance Y = You
Y - Chance
I laughed as he smiled at me goofily (is that a word idfk)
C - y/n, I know a lot of people may think that I'm proposing but this is a promise ring.I know that your the one for me and I am truly in love with you. We have been friends for so long and I really want to make our relationship official so. Y/n will you please be my girlfriend?
He spoke nervously.
I placed my hands on both sides of his face and planted a gentle kiss on his lips
Y - I'd love to be your girlfriend
Everyone around us began to scream as  Chance picked me up in a hug and spun us around in circles.

// I honestly don't know what I was writing while making this and I don't really like it but it's whatever ya know 😂 //

DO YOU LIKE CAMERON DALLAS?? checkout a book I'm writing called catching feelings, you might like it