Anthony Trujillo - First Date

Y/n pov
Today I woke up late and overall my day sucked. I burned my neck with my flat iron, I messed up my makeup twice and I got tooothpaste in my eye. After my mishaps in my bathroom I trudged over to my closet as I sat on the floor and stared at my clothes, I eventually decided on wearing a white adidas shirt, black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee, black sunglasses, b&w adidas and my Rolex watch.

I stared at myself in the mirror for about 10 minutes before I flopped onto my bed and groaned

I stared at myself in the mirror for about 10 minutes before I flopped onto my bed and groaned. My stomach growled so I stood up and stomped my way downstairs looking in the fridge. Absolutely nothing. I groaned again in frustration and I heard someone chuckle behind me so I turned around and saw Anthony watching me from the trampoline. 
A = Anthony.  Y=You
Y - what's so funny toner
A - well geez, someone's salty
Y - today's just not my day
I said as I threw myself onto the trampoline next to him as my stomach growled again. Anthony laughed as he grabbed my hand to stand me up
A - come on, I'll take you to get some food
I smiled at him as we walked outside to hear fans screaming and we climbed into jakes truck. Anthony slowly pulled out and then sped down the street, I reached over and turned on the radio when A thousand miles came on and me and Anthony looked at each other and began to scream and sing
A - NA NA NA NA NA NA AND I NEED YOU
Y - NA NA NA NA NA NA NA AND I MISS YOU
Y & A - AND NOW I WONDER
You both laughed as you pulled up to this breakfast café and you both stepped out. You walked inside and you and Anthony ordered but as you pulled out money to pay Anthony was already paying the cashier. He grabbed your food and then smiled down at you, you just laughed and grabbed your food from his hands and walked over to a seat. You sat down and Anthony sat across from you, you both began to eat till Anthony had finished and he began to stare at you.
Y - why are you staring
You said dragging out the -ing
He laughed as he said
A- just taking in the view
You rolled your eyes at how cheesy he was being
Y-my view is pretty good too
You said flirting back with him, he smiled as you finished and he held your hand and lead you to the car helping you in.
When he hopped in he took a deep breath.
A- y/n I have been waiting to say something to you but I can't wait any longer. I really like you.
He said as he looked in your eyes, you smiled and interlocked your hands.
Y - I really like you too
You both smiled and stared at each other until he started to lean in and so did you. Till your lips met his and you guys kissed and then pulled apart.
He then held your hand the whole way back home and you felt very happy knowing your relationship with Anthony would only be growing from that point forward.

// sorry it's a little short, and I'm writing a part two to the chessa is real. //