Chance Sutton - Ohioooo

Y/n pov.
As I was sound asleep in my bed I felt a pair of lips kiss my neck then my cheek and finally my lips. I opened my eyes and saw my handsome boyfriend Chance as he kissed my lips again and I ran my fingers through his bed head.
Y=You C=Chance
Y - GoodMorning handsome
I say but my voice cracks because I just woke up
C - GoodMorning
Y - what time is it?
C - three a.m
Y - Ohio here we come
I stretch and then sit up inside of our bed, I reach onto the ground and pick up one of chances shirts and put it over my body. I groan as I stand up and make my way to the bathroom, I take a shower while Chance did his hair and brushed his teeth in the mirror. I finished my shower and came out in my towel and stood next to Chance and began to brush my teeth. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the both of us brushing our teeth with funny faces. I smiled and finished brushing and went over to my closet to find something decent to wear. We were about to be on a flight all the way to Ohio so I wanted something comfy but cute. I decided on wearing black leggings that have a ripped jeans like pattern, a yellow shirt, black and white vans and to finish off my look I added a Rolex and a yellow bandana tied around my leg.

I changed into my outfit and then grabbed my suitcase along with chances and placed them at the door

I changed into my outfit and then grabbed my suitcase along with chances and placed them at the door. He came out of the bathroom smiling and he hugged me and said
C - I can't wait to be home
Y - same here
I was also from Ohio and growing up me and Chance we're neighbors and we hung out all the time. We said goodbye to Jake because he was up really early planning a prank and then we got into an uber and made our way to the airport. We went through security and waited for our flight to board, as they called boarding me and Chance made our way onto the plane and as I was walking down the isle to find our seats Chance decided to slap my ass and we got a few dirty looks from the older people and I laughed as he showed me the video of my shocked face. I sat down in our seats and looked out the window. Chance sat next to me and kissed my forehead and we were on our way back home.

// dope, lit, savage, hype, fam, issa, vibe, bro //