Chance Sutton - Telling Fans

Y/n pov
The other night I decided to sleep in the ratchet room with my boyfriend Chance. It was a good idea till morning rolled around and Jake decided to wake us up, he blew an airhorn which made me jump up and hit my head on top of the bed and then he smashed holes in the wall causing a hole that leads into the hallway.
J=Jake Y=You C=Chance
Y-Jake What the fuck are you doing
J-The usual morning routine to wake up the ratchets
He said into his vlog and then left doing something else as I rolled my eyes and crawled back next to Chance.
C-GoodMorning
I laughed seeing him smile and gave him a kiss
Y-morning cutie
Then we heard Anthony get up from his bed and walk into the bathroom. I quickly jumped out of bed knowing he's going to poop and the smell is not going to be pleasant. Chance followed me and we walked hand in hand downstairs, I noticed someone left the front door open and fans were standing outside so I quickly let go of Chances hand and walked over to the door and looked outside. I had to let go of chances hand because we haven't told the fans about our relationship. I hope none of them caught that, if they find out from a leaked picture they're all going to be mad.
Y- Babe, I think we should tell our fans about us. We've been waiting a while and I think they deserve to know.
C-of course babe we can post a YouTube video later, I'll go set up the camera and stuff to film
He said placing a kiss on my lips, I smiled and then made a cup of coffee and met him in front the camera as he did his intro and I copied his mouth movements.
C-okay guys y/n and I have been waiting a while to tell you this but basically
I cut him off
Y-were dating!
Chance smiled at me and placed his hand on my leg and I placed mine on top. I smiled at the camera as he kept talking "y/n is truly an amazing person, she makes me a better me and I hope that all of our fans can accept our relationship and even if you don't please don't send any hate towards the way of us. I am so happy with this lil nugget and I love her, so I hope you guys support us" I planted a small kiss on his lips and we both did the outro.
I helped Chance edit the video and we posted it and then tweeted the link and posted it on our Snapchat and Instagram stories and watched as comments rolled in. We had a ton of support from our fans and a lot of them were happy and as I looked through tagged pictures I found one of me and Chance walking down the stairs hand in hand and I laughed thinking people would be mad.

// well that low key sucked, my content on here is shit 😂 thanks for reading my cringe works of art //