Anthony Trujillo - Twins?

Y/n's pov
I'm pregnant!! How am I suppose to tell tony that I'm pregnant, what if he doesn't want the baby? What if he doesn't want me! Oh my god what if we break up, a million situations and questions rushed through my head till I was broken from my thoughts "babe I'm going to the team 10 house you wanna come?" I just quickly wiped my tears and came outside "no thanks babe, I think I'll stay home" I put on a fake smile, he looked at me with a pout "what's wrong baby?" He said giving me a hug and kiss on the head. I just hugged him back "it's nothing to worry about" he let go of our hug "I'll see you later okay, I love you" he said as he gave me a kiss, grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I let out a huge sigh and flipped myself onto the couch touching my stomach, I really had another human inside of me. I have to tell tony, we've been together for 4 years he won't leave me, right? We love each other, I need to tell him when he comes back. hell, I need to tell him now. I got up and changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a gray Cleveland CAVS jacket and called an uber. I quickly got into my uber with my phone, purse and pregnancy test in my pocket. I told the driver the address of the team ten house and he dropped me off outside, I took a deep breath and opened the door to be greeted by all three of the Ohio boys. Anthony instantly smiled as he saw me "hey baby, I thought you were staying home" he said and gave me a kiss "I decided to stop by" I smiled at him "hi guys" I waved at Jake and Chance "hey" "sup" was all they said and continued doing their thing "is Tessa and Erika here?" I asked tony "yah, I think there in Erikas room" I nodded "ok" I said and made my way to her room, I knocked on the door and I heard Tessa yell "come in" I opened the door and they squealed when they saw me "omg y/n" "hey girl", "hi guys I needed to talk to you guys about something important"I said as I locked the door "sit down" Erika said as she patted a spot on the bed, I sat down as a tear rolled down my cheek Tessa noticed and questioned me "are you okay" I nodded and smiled but it soon faded when I had to tell them "I'm just gonna say it cause their is no other way to tell you, I'm pregnant" I said and their jaws dropped as they began to happy scream and I smiled at them "does Anthony know" Erika questioned me "I haven't told him yet" they smiled at me, "you have got to tell him, I'm so happy for you guys" Tessa said giving me a hug "yeah, congratulations" Erika said giving me a huge hug. "Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go tell him"
I walked out of Erikas room and took a deep breath as I walked out into the kitchen area where Chance and Anthony were laying on the trampoline. "Hey babe, can I talk to you for a second" I said playing with my fingers, Anthony flipped over and said yah. He stood up and walked me outside and we sat near the pool on top of the skate ramp. He sat down on top of it and I sat next to him, I began to talk "I don't know if this is going to upset you or make you happy but I know that I have to tell you" I said and then looked at his eyes, he jut nodded signaling for me to  continue "I don't know how to say this but" I reached into my pocket and handed him the pregnancy test, his eyes widened as I said "I'm pregnant" he looked at the test and began to smile "babe" was all he said as he had a huge smile on his face as I smiled and a tear slipped down my cheek. He quickly wiped it away and kissed me, he put his forehead against mine and said "I'm going to be a dad" he smiled and then yelled "IM GONNA BE A DAD" right when he yelled all of team ten came outside yelling "what" and "dad?" And then tony told them "y/n is pregnant" they all started to congratulate you.
(Uncle Kade)
5 months later

I am currently 5 months pregnant and I have an appointment today and it's my first ultrasound. My stomach had been growing really big, me and Anthony woke up and quickly got ready. Anthony then helped me out to our car and into the passenger seat, he smiled at me and kissed my hand as he held it and we drove to the hospital. When we arrived Anthony helped me out and we went into the waiting room then our room, we walked in and the woman put a liquid on my belly and began to move her machine around as she took pictures and looked around she began to point out what was in the screen "here is baby number one, and baby number two" she said and I looked at tony in shock as he had his mouth open "would you like to know the-" I cut her off "wait, I have two babies! As in twins?". She smiled at me "yes, sorry I thought you would of already known" I smiled up at tony, we finished the ultrasound and drove over to the team ten house. As we walked in we called a meeting and we went to the office where we told them that we were having twins and Jake was excited about how many views we would get.

Hope everyone is enjoying these, and I might be making a full story. :)