Anthony Trujillo - Insane Asylum

Not Edited

Anthony's pov.
I was sitting in my room playing on my Xbox with the Martinez when I heard Jake running up the stairs with someone laughing behind him. Next thing I know Jake kicked open the door and shot merch at us and y/n came in with silly string and started spraying the Martinez twins and I. I tackled her onto our bed and threw the van to Emilio as he put a little in her hair and then it ran out. I laughed as y/n screamed and tried to get away so she wouldn't get any of it. I laughed as she still struggled even though we stopped, she eventually stopped squirming and I cuddled into her as Jake continued with his vlog.
J=Jake Y=You A=Anthony
J "do you guys want to go to the insane asylum and play ouija again"
He vlogged us as I shook my head and looked up at y/n as she was debating on going.

Y/n's pov.
I looked down at Anthony as I played with his hair.
Y "everyone's got fears and we've all got to face them, so I'm down. Let's go"
Anthony groaned as he got up and we all made our way to the van, by all of us I mean. Erika, Jake, Tessa, Chance, Anthony and I, we all hopped in as Jake drove and the rest sat in the back. I was wearing Jake Paul sweats and a Chance and Anthony hoodie, we slowly pulled into an alley that was away from the asylum because when we drove pass there were cops everywhere watching the area. We all snuck in as pairs and met up behind a building with an open window and we all helped each other in and found a place to use the ouija. We all sat around it and began to play, we all said hello and waited for a response.
*the first letter of everyone's name is who they are*
T "why isn't it moving"
As soon as Tessa said that the piece moved to H then I
Y "hello, who is this"
The piece slowly moved across the board it went from J to A to M to E to S. I looked at the board shocked as everyone looked at me and Anthony wrapped an arm around me.
Y "James was my brother. He passed away in a car accident when he was 16"
The board began to move again, it spelt out 'I love you sis' I began to cry as Anthony hugged me tighter
Y "I love you too" I said as I thought of any questions to ask.
Y "were you really drunk"
After the crash everyone thought he had been drunk driving because of cans of beer all over his car.
James - no
I smiled knowing he didn't do anything wrong.
Y "I miss you, and mom and dad miss you"
James - Me 2
I smiled as I wiped a tear and Anthony kissed my head
James - Goodbye
I cried a little more having to say bye but we all moved our hands and said goodbye and waited for another spirit.
C "is anyone else here?"
The board quickly jerked to yes
And then it tried to go across the letter but I stopped it
Y "it's trying to escape"
J "good catch y/n it was almost through them all"
C "wait can we let it go"
A "Chance don't be stupid bro"
C "fine"
I rolled my eyes at them and then asked
Y "Who is this"
The board moved Zozo
Y "fuck, of not let it go"
C "show us a sign your here"
As soon as he finished his sentence we heard small knocks against the walls and Anthony held onto my hand and sat me in his lap. I smiled at him being protective and I kissed his hand that I was holding as he scanned the room with his light.
C "can I look through the panchayat"
(Is that what it's called? I don't even know)
The board jerked to no and then tried to do figure eight but I stopped it again
Y "trying to escape again"
Jake then asked if he could look and it said no everyone asked except for me and Anthony and I looked at him signaling for him to ask. He took a deep breath then asked,
A "can I look through"
The board piece slowly moved to yes and we all removed our hands for Anthony to look, he looked around the whole room and then he examined everyone's faces and bodies then he took a deep breath and finally looked at me and sighed in relief and said "thank god" he kept looking around and stared at a window and then took it off his eye.
A "can we go"
I quickly gave him a kiss and we said goodbye and snuck out of the building and towards the van. When we hopped in Jake asked
J "what did you see"
Anthony shook his head and then spoke
A "at the window there was a face that didn't look human and it was holding a girl with a gun to her head and then it turned her around and it was y/n but when I looked at y/n she was still there and nothing was wrong"
I held his hand tighter as he said that and I looked at him as his eyes began to get glossy and I made him go to the back of the van with me and lay down Witt his head in my lap.
Y "it's okay baby, I'm okay"
He tried to fight the tears but he couldn't so I wiped them away
A "I just can't imagine loosing you"
I smiled at him and gave him a kiss
Y "I'm not going anywhere"

// the end, enjoy my weird pieces of writing. I'm going to be writing a request very soon and it will be three parts //