Anthony Trujillo - Morning

Y/n pov
I woke up laying in my bed with a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around in their grip and looked at there sleeping face. I giggled as I left kisses all over their face and down their neck till they woke up and I looked into the eyes of my boyfriend Anthony. He woke up and smiled at me as he tackled me onto my bed and kissed me and then he began to leave small hickeys all over my neck and collar bone as I squirmed underneath him as he finally stopped and gave me small pecks on the lips till he finally crawled off and I hopped out of bed. I went into my bathroom with Anthony following as we both took a shower, I then hopped out and wrapped myself in a towel and Anthony wrapped his lower half in the towel as he hugged me from behind resting his head in the crook of my neck "GoodMorning beautiful" he said but the sound muffled in my neck "GoodMorning handsome" I said as I kissed him. "Lets go make some breakfast" I said as I put on underwear and one of Anthony's huge shirts. He pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and then we both came down stairs to a somewhat empty house because everyone was sleeping. I made pancakes and eggs while Anthony fries some bacon and then we put them on two separate plates, I walked outside and hung my feet into the pool and Anthony sat next to me as we both ate our food. I stood up and grabbed my dirty dish and Anthony's and I went inside to wash it and Anthony followed behind helping me clean up, After we were done we sat on the trampoline.
Y=You A=Anthony
Y- what do you want to do today
I asked as I played with his fingers
A-I don't know maybe just stay home, I feel really lazy
You laughed at him but then agreed
Y-yeah I don't feel like changing my clothes
He laughed as he cuddled you and you got on top of him, like straddling his waist but you played on top of him and hugged him. "You guys are too cute" Tessa said as she came down the stairs, "Morning Tessa" you said and she smiled at you two and then made food in the kitchen. You stood up and bounced on the trampoline and Anthony grabbed your leg to make you stop as you fell on your butt next to him and he sat up behind you and peppered your cheek with kisses. Then Jake came down with his vlog camera screaming, he came over to you and Anthony and started yelling things like "couple goals" "life goals" "goals, goals, goals" you laughed and waved at jakes vlog and Jake left you guys alone. You went back to your room with Anthony and you both cuddled and played video games for the rest of your lazy day.

// you guys can always ask for me to write something or make requests, and if you want you can follow me on Instagram @ tony_is_average or my collab account which is @ team10hawaii808 //