Anthony Trujillo - Meeting Team 10

Unedited 🚫

Y/n pov.
I woke up and searched around my room for my phone, I almost gave up till I heard it ringing and found it under my bed. My boyfriend of over two years was calling my phone, I quickly answer before it would stop ringing.
You - Y Anthony -A
Y- GoodMorning
A- hey babe, when do you want me to get you so you can see the new team ten house?

I gulped nervously as I walked over the my mirror, my hair was a mess

Y - maybe like an hour

A - ok I'll see you then,love you

Y- love you too

The phone went dead as I groaned and made my way to the shower. I took a quick fifteen minute shower and I unfortunately let bad thoughts take over my mind. What if they don't like me? What if i do something wrong? I shake my head and try to remind myself that it will be okay. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body as i blow dry and flatiron my hair, after i finish i attempt to do my makeup. I apply a small amount of foundation and concealer, i fill my eyebrows and put on a pair of false lashes and mascara. Next i make my way to my closet in hopes of finding a decent outfit. i started off by grabbing a pair or black ripped skinny jeans, white nike air force ones, a white Thrasher magazine shirt, and a pair of circular glasses. I put on my outfit and took a mirror selfie and posted it on my instagram story saying "Waiting on tonerrrr" I laughed as people replied to my story and decided to DM a few people back till I got a text from Anthony saying he was waiting for me outside. I quickly locked up my place and walked out to Anthony's car, I got to his car and opened the door.
A - Anthony Y- You
Y - hey babes
I leaned over in my seat and placed a kiss on his cheek as he was too into checked Gn his phone
A - hey, ready to go?
He asked placing his phone down and smiling up at me
Y - no but yes
I laughed, he placed his hand on my knee in a comforting way
A - you'll be fine babe
Y - I hope
I stared at my phone as Anthony drove, as I felt the car come to a stop and instead of seeing the team ten house I saw a Starbucks I smiled as Tony ordered our favorite drinks

(( drive through cause ain't NOBODY got time to get out of their car walk inside and then get back in the car... too much effort 😂 ))

Finally we were on our way to the Team 10 house. After almost half an hour of driving we pulled into a drive way worth a gate that swung open as Anthony pulled up to it. I started to bounce my leg due to the nerves I was feeling about meeting all of Anthony's friends. I had already known Chance from Ohio but I've never fully introduced myself to Jake or anyone else in team 10. Tony looked over at me as he parked in the garage.
A - let's go
He was so excited but I was the opposite and very nervous
Y - okay
I said as I slowly climbed out of the car and closing the door. Anthony placed his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the front of the house
Y- wow, this house is massive
A - yep
Anthony said as we walked through the door, he held it open as I stepped inside and I looked up and around. I finally saw some people coming out of the kitchen and Anthony cane up next to me holding my hand in his.
J - Jake E - Erik N - Nick Crompton
J - yoooo TONERRR
A - aye man
They did a weird bro hug / handshake as tony let go of my hand as I pulled a small smile.
A - so this is my y/n
He said as he placed a kiss on my temple
A - y/n this is Erika, Jake and Nick
He said pointing to them
I did a small wave
Y - hi, it's nice to finally meet you
Erika gave me a very forced smile as she left the room and Nick walked out on a phone call as Jake had already wandered off halfway through our introduction and started screaming for his vlog.
I looked up at Anthony who had a confused look on his face but quickly shook it off as he noticed me looking st him.
A - house tour?
Y - yeah
I smiled as he clapped his hands showing me up the stairs, we walked every floor and said hello to anyone in the rooms. Finally we made it to Chance and Anthony's room where I saw Chance playing video games.
Anthony and I slowly snuck up behind him since he had his headphones on and grabbed his shoulders as he shot out of his chair causing him to loose whatever game he was playing. He looked so mad till he saw me and gave me a huge hug.
C - Chance
C - Aye long time no see
Y - this is literally the first nice hello I've had today
He broke the hug and looked at me
C - what? They don't like you
Y - hard to tell, but so far it seems like everyone's in a bad mood
A - come on babe, they'll warm up to you
Y - guess it'll just take some time
Anthony dragged you into his room as you both cuddled on his bed and he grabbed his laptop and placed it on your laps watching YouTube and Netflix videos. You slowly drifted to sleep as Anthony placed a kiss on your temple
A - it'll just take time

THE END!!!
I don't really think this one needs a part two, leave ideas in the comments and don't forget to vote so I know you're enjoying my stories!!!
Much love and thank you for 100k reads XD 🧡