Anthony Trujillo - Family

Y/n pov.
I was sound asleep till the pair of strong arms that were once wrapped around my body keeping me warm left me and I had to cuddle my blankets. I then heard the sound of tiny footsteps winning down the hall, next thing I knew both of my babies were jumping on my bed and my handsome husband laughing as he crawled back into our bed.
A=Anthony Y=You H=Hailey(daughter) M=Matthew (son)
A - GoodMorning beautiful
Anthony spoke as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead
H&M - GoodMorning mommy
You smiled hearing their cute voices
Y - good morning
You sat up in bed as you all cuddled and you braided your daughters hair. Anthony and Matthew ended up wrestling on the floor and Anthony kept tickling him, you smiled as you watched them and finally stood up.
Y - lets go make some breakfast
Your little children bolted down the hallway and into the living room where you kept all of their toys. You heard them giggling and talking to each other as they played with toys, you made your way into the kitchen as Anthony went to check up on your babies. You started the make coffee till Anthony walked up and hugged you from behind, you spun around in his grip and put your hands around his neck. You smiled as he placed soft kisses in your lips, you slowly pulled away and walked over to your phone that was charging and checking for any calls.
Y - what should we make for breakfast
You said as you placed your phone back onto the counter.
A - how about some pancakes
Y - sounds great
You smiled at him as you began to make the batter and Anthony cooked eggs and bacon. As you were preparing the pancakes the doorbell ran so you dusted off your hands and walked to the living room where Hailey and Matthew were climbing on the couch to look out the window and see who was there. You walked over to the door and opened it up to reveal Uncle Chance and Aunt Tessa.
T=Tessa C=Chance
Y - hey guys, good morning
You said as you gave them a hug and they came in. Hailey and Matthew ran up to them as they each picked up one and you called out to tony
Y - babe, Chance and Tessa are here
You heard Anthony fiddle with things in the kitchen and then he came out
A - hey guys, what's up
He said as he bro hugged Chance and hugged Tessa.
C - nothing much, we got bored and decided to visit the munchkins
He spoke as he tickled Matthews belly. Matthew let out a giggle and Chance placed him down and Tessa let down Hailey and they both began to play again.
Y - I'll go finish breakfast, do you guys want coffee?
C - I'm good
T - Actually, I'll help you finish y/n
She looked nervous so you just agreed as Chance and Anthony went and sat on the couches and talked.
You entered the kitchen and you looked at Tessa and then began to cook the pancakes.
Y - what do you need to talk about
You asked Tessa as she grabbed you plates.
T - well, I decided to tell you first
She walked up to you and whispered
"I'm pregnant"
T - and I haven't told anyone but you
You looked a little shocked but happy for her.
Y - congratulations but you haven't told Chance?
T - no and I don't know when to tell him
Y - it's his baby right?
T - of course it is
You laughed and flipped your pancakes
Y - I'm happy for you, just tell him when you feel comfortable and no matter what happens tony and I will always be here for you.
Tessa smiled as she held the plates out for you to put the food on for Anthony, yourself and Hailey and Matthew.
Y - do you or Chance want to eat?
T - we are before we came
She smiled at you as you called everyone into the kitchen. You all ate breakfast together as one big happy family.

// what a great ending 😂 jk I just didn't know how to end this story //