1.

I stepped into the recording studio and saw the band I was meeting today. Fall Out Boy! I was doing some vocals for them today in their new song Irresistible and I was pretty excited for this.
I had been singing for about ten years now. Since I was sixteen my love for music has just grown and I was definitely living the dream. It all began when I won American Idol three years ago and got a record deal.
Since that day I have bought myself a house which was pretty big. Big enough for my party palace. I've been on tour at least twice and written a ton of songs.
"Katie! How you doin?" Pete Wentz asked giving me a hug.
"Hi Pete! I'm great! How's it going in here? It sounds amazing!" I asked.
"Oh you know. So, so. Its good you're here though. We've been wracking our brains all day about how we should do this whole thing and we've come up with nothing. I think our lead has officially run out of ideas." he told me.
"Oh come on. You guys are Fall Out Boy! You never run out of ideas. We'll figure this out." I patted his shoulder and then walked up to the lead. "Follow my lead." I picked up an electric guitar and started playing some chords. Every one else jumped in and we came up with the tune instantly. Now we just had to record the lyrics.

-

Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile
I just follow your scent, you can just follow my smile
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind
You ought to keep me concealed just like I was a weapon
I didn't come for a fight but I will fight til the ending
This will not be a battle, might not turn out okay
You know you look so Seattle but you feel so LA

And I love the way you hurt me
It's irresistible, yeah
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby

I'm gonna get you to burst just like you were a bubble
Frame me up on your wall just to keep me out of trouble
Like a moth getting trapped in the light by fixation
Truly free, love it baby, I'm talking no inflation
Too many war wounds and not enough wars
Too few rounds in the ring and not enough settled scores
Too many sharks, not enough blood in the waves
You know I give my love a f-f-four letter name

And I love the way you hurt me
It's irresistible, yeah
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby

You're second hand smoke, second hand smoke
I breathe you in, but honey I don't know what you're doing to me
Mon chéri but the truth catches up with us eventually
Try to say live, live and let live
But I'm no good, good at lip service
Except when they're yours, mi amor
I'm coming for you and I'm making war

And I still love the way I hurt you
It's irresistible, yeah
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby
I love the way, I love the way
I love the way you hurt me, baby

We finished the song within two hours at the most and they were definitely happy with the finished product as was I.
"Thanks Katie. You are a life saver! I don't think anyone else's voice would have fit like we needed it to. Thank you." Patrick, the lead singer, said.
"Its not a problem, really. I love your music and I've always wanted to team up with you guys. So it's cool." I said.
"Cool." he said.
I high fived the other members before taking off out of the studio. I made it just outside of the door when I heard a familiar voice just across the hall singing in another studio. I walked up to the door and listened.

Versace on the floor. Ooooo take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Versace on the floor. Ooooo take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Mmmmm.
I unzip the back to watch it fall. While I kiss your neck and shoulders. Now don't be afraid to show it all. I'll be right here ready to hold ya. Girl you know you're perfect from your head down to your heels. Don't be confused by my smile cause I ain't never been more for real. For real.
So let's turn off the lights and close the door. Oooo I love that dress but you won't need it anymore. No you won't need it no more. Lets just kiss till we're naked baby.
Versace on the floor. Ooooo take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Versace on the floor. Ooooo take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl.
Dance.
Its warming up. Can you feel it? Its warming up. Can you feel it? Its warming up. Can you feel it baby. Ooooh. Seems like you're ready for more, more, more. Lets just kiss till we're naked. Oh Versace on the floor. Hey baby. Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Versace on the floor. Ooooo take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now girl. Versace on the floor. Floor. Floor.