18.

A few days went by and it was fun catching up with Chanel and all of my friends. Yeah, I didn't know when she arrived that all of my friends had come to L.A. for a girl's weekend with me. Tonight was their last night here though so we were celebrating by going out to a club.
I finished getting dressed into my black shirt skirt, leopard tank top and my black strappy heels And then curled my hair and did my makeup. The doorbell rang and then I heard all the girls laughing. They were here. Bruno must have answered the door.
I walked out of the bedroom and all the girls cheered. "Look at that sexy mama!" my friend, Tejai said.
"Better watch out Bruno. I think you might have some competition with her looking like that." Andie said. She was another friend.
"Oh no. She's all mine." bruno said kissing my cheek.
I smiled at him. "I love you." I said.
"I love you." he said.
"Okay. I'll be back later. Don't wait up." I said. I gave him a quick kiss and then walked out the door with my friends.

-

We showed up at the club and walked in. I started cheering with the girls as the waiter brought our drinks to us. This was fun. I didn't get to see my friends from home too much so when I did I wanted to go all out.
"Oh. Katie." Andie said. "We have a surprise for you."
"What did you guys do?" I asked.
"Nothing. We just planned something for you. Its over there." Chanel said pointing to the stage. I looked over and nothing was there.
"Okay ladies. Tonight we have a very special guest and it just so happens to be her bachelorette party." someone said over a speaker. I looked at the girls accusingly. "Please give a warm welcome to international singer, Katie."
"Come on. Get up there." Andie said pulling me over there. She pushed me job the steps and I went to center stage. Some music started and guys danced out around me. My jaw dropped and I hid my face. This was Andie's idea. I knew it was.
I was laughing and having so much fun. I could hear the girls cheering and screaming as the guys started dancing on me. If Bruno was here he would probably be flipping his lid right about now. Nonetheless it was a very fun night.

-

I got in about four in the morning and went straight to the bedroom. If there was a word to describe me at that moment, well there is. I was smashed. I didn't even remember all the details of that night but I knew it was probably hilarious.

-

I woke up in the morning with a pounding migraine. I felt like my head was gonna explode. I heard chuckling beside me and turned my head to see Bruno smiling and laughing at me.
"What the hell are you laughing at?" I groaned.
"You. I think it's a bad idea for you to go out drinking with the girls and getting lap dances from half naked guys anymore. You always come home like this."
"That was the first time you dork." I chuckled which only hurt my head more. "Ow."
Bruno laughed before walking to the bathroom and returning with some pain killers and a glass of water. I sat up and took the pills before looking at Bruno.
"Okay. Lay it on me. What happened last night?" I asked.
"Hmmm. Well where do you want me to start? There's the pictures you sent me of you getting a lap dance. There's the other picture you sent me of you and Andie kissing and then there's the incident of you coming home completely wasted and fucking my brains out as you so eloquently put it." He said. He reached over to his night stand and pulled out some pink fuzzy hand cuffs laying them on the bed. "Those are yours."
"Oh my god!" I groaned putting my head in my hands. I looked back up at him. "I must have been embarrassing."
"Actually you were pretty hot." he said. "I've never seen you let go like you did last night. You were amazing."
I blushed.
"I only wish I had gotten it on video." he said. He pulled out a camera. "Oh wait. I did. You wanna see it?"
"You were video taping? Why?" I asked.
"Because I had a feeling you were gonna come home wasted. I just didn't know it was gonna be like that." he said.
"Give me that." I said taking the camera from him. I pushed play on the video and watched it.