21.

Bruno and I landed in Puerto Rico. That's where we were for our honeymoon. I loved Puerto Rico. It was beautiful and I was glad to be there with my husband.
This weekend we were staying at the Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve. It was beautiful outside as we drove up to it. It looked luxurious.
We got to our room and I was speechless. It has a balcony connected to the room and it overlooked the beach and palm trees. It was gorgeous.
"Wow. Oh my gosh. Bruno I can't believe you got this place for us. This is amazing." I said.
"Well I just wanted everything to be perfect for us." he said.
"It is perfect. Everything is perfect as long as I have you by my side." I said walking up and putting my hands on his chest.
"So, Mrs. Mars, this is your special night. What do you wanna do first?"
"Well, it's already pretty late so we can't go skinny dipping. I look pretty hot right now so I don't want a shower. I'm thinking about something that will get us really hot and sweaty." I ran my hands down his chest until they rested on the buckle of his pants. "Maybe something a little dirty yet very satisfying. You know, something where our two bodies collide in passion...." I said But couldn't continue anymore. I must have really turned him on because he picked me up and pressed me against the wall. My hands were tangled in his hair as his hands were making their way up my loose skirt. They found my underwear and pulled them off. I gasped against his lips as his hands slid to my lady area.
He set me down and took my dress off. I was now naked in front of him like I had been a thousand times before.
I unbuckled his pants, pulled them off and took off his shirt before getting in my knees and giving him pleasure. The whole night was nothing but amazing pleasure. I loved it. This was the best way to celebrate being married.

-

I woke up in the morning and smiled. I was so happy. Last night was so amazing and I couldn't believe that I was officially married. I mean I've been married for almost two whole days but it was still so unbelievable.
Bruno was still sleeping so I got up and wrapped myself in one of his shirts before walking out onto the terrace. The wind was blowing and it looked like it was gonna storm but it was pretty soothing outside.
"Hey you." Bruno said putting his arms around me. He had just shirts on and he looked pretty hot.
"Good morning sexy." I said smiling.
He chuckled. "You gonna be okay by yourself? I got some things I gotta do today."
"In Puerto Rico?"
"Its a surprise for you." he said.
"Oh. Well go on then." I smiled.
He chuckled again before kissing my cheek and going back inside.
I stood outside for a little bit longer with this funny feeling in my stomach. It became too much and I had to go into the bathroom. I threw up and then brushed my teeth.
"What the hell?" I said to myself. I dried my hands and wiped my mouth before getting dressed. There had to be a drug store somewhere around here. At least I could rule out one thing if it came back negative. And if it doesn't then I guess I'd have to deal with it.

-

I woke up from my nap. Bruno's been gone most of the day and he still wasn't back. I went out on the terrace with a jacket on. It was getting a bit chilly outside.
I kept thinking about my nap. It was so wonderful. I got to see a little girl. She looked just like me. She was beautiful and she had her dad's eyes. It was my little girl. It was Mia. I got to talk to her.

"Mommy, I wike Buno. Do you wike Buno?"
"Yeah. I love him. And I know that he would love you. You know why? Because I love you."
"Mommy did you wove daddy?" she asked.
"Of course I did. I loved him more than anything."
"More than me?"
"No. I love you most of all. You're my princess and you always will be." I told her.
"Mommy, why did you and daddy bweak up?" she asked.
"You know, sometimes things don't work out between people and I can't explain it because sometimes I don't know why. But we both love you. We love you so much and we miss you every day."
"Daddy has another baby. You have another baby too mommy. Will you keep it?" she asked.
"Of course. And your Daddy and me, we will love you forever. I promise. I love you Mia Lynn." I said.
"Otay. I have to go now mommy. I watch over you and da baby. I wove you." she said hugging me.
"I love you too baby girl." I said before she slipped into darkness.

I got to see my daughter for the first time and as much as I wanted to be happy that I actually got to see her I wanted to cry right now because I knew it wasn't real. It was just a dream. What I imagined she would say to me. What I imagine she would look like, talk like, act like.
"Hey." Bruno said joining me on the terrace. I didn't even hear him come in. "You're not even ready. I texted you an hour ago telling you to be ready now. You okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm sorry. I took a nap. I didn't realize I had a text." I said still looking out and not at him.
"Katie?" he said making me look at him. "What's wrong?"
"Um, there's no better time to say this so I'm just gonna say it." I said. "I'm pregnant."
"What?" he asked. His eyes widened.
"Yeah. I, um, I threw up after you left this morning and I thought I could rule it out but when I took a test it came back positive so I took two more tests and they both said the same thing."
"That's great." He paused. "Isn't it?"
"I don't know." I said. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Bruno I'm really scared. I can't go through this just to be disappointed again."
"Hey." he pulled me into his arms. "Its all gonna be okay. I promise. Nothing will happen to our baby."
"Thanks." I said. "You know, even though I'm really freaked out I just want you to know thAt there's nobody else on this planet that I would want as the father of my baby more than you. I love you."
"I love you too." he said. "This is really exciting. We're gonna have a family. Our own family."
"Yeah." I said.
He hugged me again and I felt a little bit better about it. I guess knowing that Bruno was more than okay with this was humbling and comforting. I knew deep down that I didn't have anything to worry about but the fact remained that I had already been through this once. It was terrifying.