11.

Bruno and I were back in L.A. and it was the first night in his house together. Well I guess I should say our house considering I was all moved in now. I didn't bring too much to his place but I brought enough and I was completely unpacked in no time.
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when my phone rang. I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Katie. Where have you been? I have some really good news for you." Lisa said.
I chuckled. "I went to visit my family and I've been moving in with my boyfriend. What's up?" I asked.
"You are pretty lucky. Lately everyone has been requesting you to be on their shows or to open for something or perform on something but this is different. You've heard of wwe right?"
"Um..." I said.
"Right. You dated a superstar. Okay. So Vince McMahon has personally requested for you to be a host and to perform at Monday night raw. Its gonna be in L.A. tomorrow."
"Oh that's great." I said.
"Yeah. But you don't sound happy about this."
"No. I am. I'm thrilled for this opportunity. Its just that I don't know about this. You know? I mean I told Roman That we could be friends but I just don't want my boyfriend to feel like I'm trying to hang around him."
"Katie, any opportunity that you pass up can cost you. It can ruin your career." she said. "Look, you don't have to be sure tight this moment. Take some time and talk to Bruno and then let me know tomorrow."
"Okay. Thanks Lisa." I said. I hung up and turned around. Bruno was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.
"Hey. How's dinner coming along?" He asked.
"Its getting there." I said.
"Everything alright?" he walked to me and put his hands on his shoulders.
"Yeah. I just have a decision to make and I have to think about that decision based on you." I said.
"What do you mean?"
"Vince McMahon from wwe asked for me to host and perform on Monday night raw tomorrow night." I said looking down.
"And you thought I'd say no."
"I just don't want you to think that I'm trying to hold on to the past or something because Roman will be there." I said.
"Ah. There it is." he said. He sighed. "Listen, I love you and I trust you. I'm not gonna compete with somebody else for you so if I thought for a second that you wanted to be with him I wouldn't have asked you to move in. You can't turn this down."
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah. Absolutely. Every opportunity you get is a great one. You don't wanna be the kind of person that people warn others about because you turn stuff like this down." he said. "You're gonna do great."
"You think so?" I asked.
"I know so." He said.
"Thanks baby." I said.
"No problem. But there is just one condition." he said. "I'm going with you."
I chuckled. "Okay." I said hugging him.

-

We had dinner together and it was great. It was very romantic because while I finished cooking Bruno set up the dining room with candles and everything. I was very surprised but I was also very okay with having a nice dinner with my wonderful boyfriend.
The rest of the night we spent cuddling on the couch and watching movies. Eventually we both crashed laying on each other and it was just great.

-

Monday was here and I was kind of nervous. I mean if I messed up in any way I would never be allowed to host or perform there again. It was a must wow moment.
Bruno and I walked into the arena and immediately I saw everyone I was friends with. Nikki and Brie Bella, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Dean and Seth, and of course, Roman.
All eyes came to us and I smiled before dragging Bruno toward the office where Stephanie McMahon and Hunter would be located. That's who we had to talk to about tonight.
I knocked on the door once I found it and waited for the okay to walk in. Stephanie and Hunter were sitting on their couch smiling at me. They stood up and have me a hug. I had spent a lot of time here when I was with Roman So everyone knew exactly who I was.
"Katie. Its so good to see you. How are you?" Stephanie asked.
"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.
"Fantastic." she said.

-

Stephanie gave me the low down of what's going on tonight and I knew this wasn't gonna look very good but I had to do it. Since I was the host tonight I had to go out to the ring and speak. Which they set my entrance music as one of brunos songs. I thought that was ironic. It was 24k Magic. I loved that song.
I stood by the curtain when my music hit. I walked out there and heard everyone cheering. That was good. I hoped. They had me change into a pair of tight black yoga pants, a white tank top and tennis shoes. I looked like I just came from the gym.
I got in the ring and grabbed a microphone. "Hooo. Wow. How you guys doing tonight?" I asked. The crowd cheered. "Yeah. I gotta tell you, I am so excited to be here on Monday Night Raw. And there's so many amazing superstars here tonight for your enjoyment. We got everyone from Sasha Banks, to Seth Rollins, to Brock Lesnar, to Roman Reigns." the crowd cheered again. "Now, how about some tunes? Would you guys like to hear some music right about now?" They cheered again. "Alright. Hit it!"