Goddess : Underlust

(Smut)

Catia: Greek for "pure".

So it only seemed fit that the Goddess of Purity be given that name, however, she prefer (Y/N). Statues, holidays, sacrifices. The second child of the sun, she is one of the most worshipped of her family, but one day, she noticed something was different, very different. In a certain part of the world, there was little to no purity, almost no virgins existed. People were going crazy with lust, having no room for purity. But she has no idea where.

My search has lead me to Mt. Ebott, a small mountain that houses many monsters. I frowned as I noticed there were a lot of people down there, that's very different than how it used to be. Before, there was a small population due to infertility. But now, the population is of a substantial size. I decided to investigate.

I turned myself invisible and I looked around, people were screwing in the streets, there was something called the "Royal Harem", and there seemed to be no discretion. I blushed darkly at all the things I saw, I hurried along, trying to avoid the sights around me.

I soon came across a building labeled "Lab". I entered, figuring that would be a good place to start. I noticed there was a human SOUL there, it was being drained of it's trait. But it was contained so it would continue to produce it's trait.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why they would need a human trait. I looked closer to try to identify it, I bit my lip, it was Lust. Pure lust. I watched a tall skeleton take some and put it into a needle, "Now that you're of age, it's time you be injected with lust. Trust me, you'll love this." The skeleton said with a smirk, he injected the monster with the lust, told him it would take an hour for it to settle in, and then sent him off. I couldn't believe this. They were actively seeking out lust, I can understand if it was used to promote fertility, but enough is enough.

I stood tall, taking a deep breath before revealing myself. "This must end." I said confidently, the skeleton turned around, gasping at my presence. "I am the Goddess of Purity, and I won't allow this to continue." The man looked nervous, he then let his eyes rake over me. "Th-The Goddess of Purity? So, you've never, done it?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Done what?" His lack of specificity caused his question to sound meaningless to me.

He smirked some, "Had sex, fooled around, been naughty?" I blushed and I scoffed. "Of course not!" I said and I crossed my arms. "You're missing the point here. You can't keep injecting monsters with this stuff, there's almost no purity here." I said and he chuckled some. "It's for purposes of fertility. And it's been decreed by the Queen and King, you can't change it. Thirdly, would you want to?" Now I knew what he meant. "Of course not! I would never."

He seemed to take that as sort of a challenge. "I think you would, you just don't want to admit it." I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to leave." He set a hand on my shoulder. "Not yet, I want to make a little deal to test your purity. If I turn you on in five minutes, I get to give you your first orgasm. If I can't, you can go and I'll tell the King and Queen about what you said. For fertility purposes, we can't stop, but we can inject less." He offered and I thought for a moment.

No one has ever turned me on before, in fact, I've never felt attraction towards any mortal or immortal. It would be nearly impossible for him to win, he's only making the bet out of pride. Then after five minutes of his nonsense, I can go knowing that my job is done. "Fine. It's a deal."

He smirked, "Deal." He agreed, we even shook on it. He then pulled by back against his chest. I blushed a little, curling up a bit but trying to stand my ground. As it turns out, I highly underestimated the seduction powers of monsters. It feels like there were hands all over me, rubbing and massaging in places that made me feel amazing. I shook a little in his grip, trying to hold in my reactions. I wanted to tremble and moan, but I also wanted to win. I could have, had he not started kissing my neck. I didn't know I was so sensitive there, I let out a gasp and my knees went weak.