I'm Not A Boy: For Him

(Due to comments asking for a part 2, I decided to make one. Smut.)

I licked my lips as I relaxed on the couch, in a pair of boxers and a loose shirt as usual. Only now, I wasn't wearing a tight bra to hold myself back. Now, I was finally being myself. Even though that meant my nipples had to poke out of my shirt as I got cold. I also noticed Gaster was a bit more, touchy-feely, lately. Usually, I HATE that. Like, why can't you keep your hands to yourself?! Why are you touching me?! But with Gaster, I sort of like it.

I suppose I do have a crush on him, but he's just so cute! It's, hard not to like him. And he's so sweet and kind and smart. He's also very curious. He always asks me about my body. How things work, what things feel like, apparently he has a limited sense of touch since he's a skeleton, according to him I'm "hyper-sensitive". I think it's kinda funny.

I watched Gaster walk into the room. He sat down on the couch and I draped my legs across his lap. I closed my eyes and relaxed some as he watched TV. Eventually, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I couldn't move.

I began to squirm and I realized I was in my bed. I looked down and saw I still had my clothes on, but someone tied me up. I immediately began to call for Gaster, he entered almost instantly. "Help me!" He smirked down at me, a cocky smirk, a smirk like everything had fallen into place. I could tell he must of done this. "G-Gaster?" I questioned. He clothes the door behind him. "You're probably wondering why you're tied up. Well, it's because I'm not stupid." I furrowed my eyebrows, "I never called you that." "No, but you must think I am since you assume I'm unaware of your attraction to me."

"How could you tell?" I asked and he grinned, "I'm glad you asked. First it was the way you looked at me, you're pupils dilated. Then, it was how you leaned into my touch. And finally, it was the way you moan my name at night." My face went red and I gasped. "That's right, I've heard it all. All your fantasies, your desires, everything your body craves, I know." He licked his lips, "And I wanna give it to you. All you gotta do, is say yes." I bit my lip hard, I wanted to give in so badly. "Yes."

I gasped as his hands roamed my body. I then watched him go for a pair of scissors, he got my shirt off and his purple tongue came out and licked where his lips would be. It was pretty sexy to see, I squirmed some and he smirked down at me. He then cut my pants off and set the scissors down. He dove down and licked at my neck; I gasped, squirmed, and moaned as he kissed and licked the area. I bucked my hips some and shivered as he pleasured me. I bit my lip and whimpered from the quick kisses and licks. It felt so nice.

I gasped when he pulled my bra off and ripped the straps to get it off me. He's a lot stronger than I remember. He looked down at me, almost amazed. Though he's probably never seen a naked human female before. I arched my back some when he cupped my breasts and gave them a squeeze, it felt good. I let out a soft moan when he sucked my nipples I bucked my hips some and whimpered as he licked one, rubbing the other with his thumb. I wanted to scream out for more, but I knew it wouldn't do me any good. I knew what his real intentions were, "You spent all this time, lying to me about who you are. Never telling me the truth. And then you go out and torment me with your body in the waterfall. It's like you were just wanting to torment me, like you wanted to give me the biggest boner ever, it's like you were trying to seduce me." He growled, I smirked some. "Honestly?" He stopped for a moment, interested. "I was hoping it would bother you. I did want to tease and torment you with my body. And I heard what you did when you went inside. I was standing outside your door. You drove me insane." I squirmed as I remembered the things he said he would do to me.

He smirked darkly, "Oh? So you confess to your teasing and want to be punished?" He played with my underwear. I whined, "Come on, not now, I need it." I couldn't take being teased while I'm so horny. I bucked my hips and he chuckled darkly, it rumbled in my ear as his breath hit my sensitive neck. I squirmed as he whispered, "If only you had a choice."

He swiftly cut my underwear off, he grabbed my hips and lifted them up. I was dripping. He smirked down at me, "I think you owe me for all the teasing." He used his thumb to play with my clit, I was trembling in his hands. "So I'm gonna tease you right back." I whined as he summoned a magic hand to rub my clit for him. I moaned softly and rocked my hips, helpless. I watched as he slowly removed his lab coat. Is he giving me a strip tease?

He pulled his turtleneck off and I impatiently jerked my body, trying to get free, I wanted him. I could see his SOUL, dark purple and hiding behind his ribs. I looked up at his face, he seemed so satisfied. I moaned out when I felt the hand speed up. My legs started to shake slightly and I whined as I tried to break free again. "Aww, look at you. So desperate and helpless. You want me so badly, don't you?" "Yes!" I shouted, "Please just fuck me!" I begged, he leaned down and kissed my neck. "Oh, please. I can't take it, please." I begged softly, amidst my own whimpering and whining. I needed him so badly.

"Gaster I swear if you don't fuck me now, the moment I get out of these things, I'm gonna jump you!" I threatened. He then undid his pants without a word. I stared in anticipation, I was expecting hipbones I'd be able to lick all over if I was lucky, but I was instead greeted by a purple glow. I gasped as he revealed a glowing purple cock. My eyes widened and he smirked at me. He leaned forward and used his cock to replace his magic hand. I moaned out, wanting him right then and there. He then slipped his tip into me and thrusted just that, in and out. I trembled and moaned at the feeling, but then, he pulled out entirely and got up. "Now you know how I felt." My eyes widened, "NO!" I roared, his magic hands held me down while he untied me, he then made his escape and once he was gone, the hands let me go, but they didn't leave. All but one disappeared.

It flew between my legs and a finger slipped inside me. I moaned and writhed as a second and third were added. I rolled my hips quickly to match it's pace. I trembled as it soon figured out my g-spot. I was soon crying out as it went harder and faster, I pushed my hips forward, moaning out as I got closer to my orgasm.

After the thumb began to work on my clit, I hardly lasted another minute. I cried out as I hit my orgasm. I whimpered and trembled as I came down from my high. I grabbed the hand before it could leave and I held it. I'm a firm believer in cuddling after sex, I don't care it it's a magical appendage. I held it close to my chest until I fell asleep.

And although the hand worked as hard and fast as I needed, I still wasn't satisfied. I need more. I need Gaster.