Pet

(Giant!Gaster x Tiny!Reader, just ..... try to stay with me here. This is based of a dream I woke up during and I wanna finish it.)

I was hiding, trembling, and trying to keep quiet. There were monsters, giant ones that live in the woods. Every so often, they come out to take humans. The humans taken are never seen again, probably eaten. I only went near the woods cause I needed some lumber, but then, a monster emerged, and I was taken.

The monster was a skeleton-like creature with a blue hoodie. He took me deep into the woods. Far past where any human would wander. I whimpered as I was taken inside a giant house, to my surprise, it seemed very modern. If not, futuristic. I furrowed my eyebrows as I was taken into a bedroom and sat down on a nightstand. I shakily stood up and I saw another monster enter, he was much taller and had cracks in his skull. "There's your human." Said the shorter one, "Thank you sans! I knew I could count on you!" The shorter skeleton left and the taller eyes me. "P-Please don't eat me!" That's what everyone said the monster's did to humans.

"Eat you?" He questioned as he tilted his head and leaned down to and get a better look at me. "That would be pretty gross considering you're full of blood and guts." He pointed out and I tilted my head, but I was still very cautious. "Is that what humans assume we do?" I nodded. He chuckled, like it was a funny joke. "We don't eat humans, we keep them as pets."

My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. "I'm your pet?!" I was outraged, but I still would be careful not to anger him. "Yes, and I have to say, you just might be the most interesting little human I've ever had. Usually, you're kind is very shy and quiet. I like you. So, what's your name?" "(Y/N). You?" I honestly didn't think he was actually gonna tell me, but he did, "I'm Dr. Gaster."

I can't believe I'm seriously making small talk with this guy. "So, can you let me go?" I asked, "Haha, no! You know where I live now, I can't have you leading humans here to attack. And, I've already decided you're my favorite pet. I can't give you up." I sighed some and he then picked me up again, making me lay on his fingers so I wouldn't fall through the hole in his palm. "You're very adorable." He complemented and I nodded some, "Uh, thanks."

I then asked, "So, what exactly do you people do with humans? As pets?" He smirked. "Well, it's a long story. In the Dark Ages, we did sometimes eat humans. Until one of us found a much better use for your kind. Your cum is the most delicious treat to my kind. And consuming it can replenish HP, restore youth, it can even cure sicknesses. So, we use you for your cum." My mouth fell open and my eyes widened, "N-No. no way." "It's true." I blushed and curled up some as I asked, "H-How do you get the cum from humans?" He smirked, "How do you think?" I covered my face out of embarrassment, I can't believe this. "P-Please don't take my cum!" But I knew he would anyways.

He let out a soft growl, "It's so hard not to when you say it like that." I yelped and backed away when he sat down on the bed by the nightstand. He grabbed me and sat me on the top of his palm, probably to avoid the hole in the middle, but I could still lean back on his fingers. I blushed furiously and crossed my legs while wrapping my arms over my breasts. I was still pretty confused about what was happening, and somewhat scared.

His fingers were stronger than my body, they untangled my limbs and pinned all four of them down, making me lay on his hand. He smirked, "Tell you what, little human. I could make this very pleasant for you. I could bring you to a powerful orgasm, then let you curl up on my pillow to rest. Or, I could make you cum and cum until you fill up an entire jar with your juices, and I could exhaust your fragile body until you drop dead. Then, I'll just catch another and the process will repeat itself all over again. It's your choice."

I whimpered, I couldn't leave knowing another human could die because of me. "P-Please be gentle." He smirked, "Then do as I say." He unpinned me and looked me up and down. "Take off your shirt and bra, I wanna see you." I blushed and slowly removed my shirt, my bra came next and I tried to cover my top-half. But his tongue prevented me. I gasped as he started licking at my breasts, I trembled some as he licked all over them, using his tongue to move them around and massage them. I let out a small cry of pleasure. He smirked, "See, I told you you'd love it." I squirmed as he continued to lick at my breasts, my nipples were rock hard and begging for more, but he pulled away.

"Now undress your bottom-half." He ordered and I blushed heavily, a little more hesitant. "Undress and you'll get my tongue till you cum." He stuck out his tongue to tempt me even more. I felt my hormones taking over. I pulled my pants and underwear off, spreading my legs. "Such a good girl, keep that up and you'll get plenty of rewards." He encouraged and he then licked up my body, his tongue running between my legs and against my breasts at the same time due to it's length. I moaned out and began to desperately grind my hips against his tongue. It felt amazing to be licked.

I couldn't hold in my reactions, he was too good at this. I grinding my hips and moaned out as he licked and lapped at my body. I felt like I could just rub myself against his tongue all day and be more than satisfied. I cried out and bucked my hips like crazy as he licked faster. "Please Gaster! Don't stop!" I begged as I felt myself getting close already.

I bucked my hips and pushed my breasts against his tongue as it made contact with my body, it was the best feeling ever. I was louder than I've ever been, crying and begging for more, I felt so close already. He was easily better than any human partner I've ever had.

I felt his wet tongue glide up my pussy, rubbing across my clit as it made contact with my breasts, giving my nipples a long rub. It felt amazing to have his tongue sliding up and down my body, touching me in all those places at once. "I'm gonna cum!" I cried out as I grinding harder and faster, wanting even more pleasure. He complied and began to furiously flick his tongue between my legs, I nearly screamed out as I hit euphoria.

My body was trembling and shaking as I leaked my juices. He eagerly lapped at the juice, he seemed to be loving the flavor. I then whimpered and cried out at the continued pleasure on such sensitive parts of my body. I moaned out as he finished tasting me. He then set me down on his pillow and I got to rest, as promised. "Wasn't that amazing?" He asked and I nodded furiously as I curled up. "Then get used to this, cause I'm gonna make you cum everyday." My mouth fell open at this, but I was actually excited, very excited.