III

September 1,2009

September 1,2009

Dear Mom and Dad, 

First of all, i'm sorry for not writing to you frequently. I guess it just gets harder as the years pass by and harder every time I seem to need you. 

On my birthday I received a letter from the school everybody went to. And when I mean everybody, i mean everybody. Harry, Ginny, Uncle Ron, Uncle Percy, Uncle George, Grandma... 

You two.  

Hogwarts. 

Harry says that I don't have to worry about anything bad happening, except the usual drama that teenagers bring. He mentioned that you two were the ones that made this possible. That without your sacrifice, I wouldn't been able to attend school safe. 

I can also change my hair color! I changed it to the pink that mum had in a photo that I carry around, but I think I also like the brown that dad had. What if i combine the two? Would that look weird? Harry told me not to change the colors too much, but Ginny keeps on saying to ignore my godfather and change it to whatever color I wanted too.. But  especially red, just like hers. 

By the way, did you know that my family placed bets?! 

They're ripped between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Well, everybody wants me to be in Gryffindor., because apparently I'm just like dad but Grandma Andy says I might be in Hufflepuff, just like you mom. 

I'll tell you once I get sorted, which house it was. 

Will you be able to see my sorting from above? 

I'm in the train right now, and I think I may have made a friend.. He's sleeping though. I wonder if i should wake him up. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.