XIX

September 1, 2015

September 1, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad, 

Last year of school and the first day is already done. I apologize that I didn't write to you often. Life just got a little bit crazy, and well I lost track and yeah. 

James was sorted today, as well as Fred.  They both got sorted into Gryffindor, just like the family before them and their parents and even their namesakes. I mean, I'm kind of hurt that no one of my place got sorted into Hufflepuff, but then again, they didn't seem to have Hufflepuff qualities. At least not the ones to actually be sorted in my house. 

I also think that I had made the biggest mistake of my life and gave James the map back to him, after all. I'm done with the trouble making. I got to be the example now, according to Minerva. I got appointed to Head Boy and I don't even know why! You should've seen Grandma Andy's face. She laughed so hard, and told me that mom would have lost her mind if she was the one to read the letter.  But she was so proud of me, we went to Harry's place and shared the news. Hermione started to talk about all the duties while Ginny told her that I was too much of a marauder to even be a well behaved Head Boy. I wanted to ask her by what she meant with that, but instead I didn't want to ruin anybody mood and joked around with the people that raised me. 

So here I am sitting down, with the badge in my robe, writing as a head boy. 

Who would've guessed? Weird how life works. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.