XI

August 5,2011

August 5,2011

Dear Mom and Dad,

I wonder if Molly ever made you guys so much food that you felt like you were going to explode. Well that's what happened today...and almost everyday. 

She loves cooking, and with the family growing (and doesn't seem to be stopping). Everybody was there, and I mean EVERYBODY. Even Kingsley stopped by and smiled at me.  It was sort of a birthday celebration for everybody since we thought it would be easier in a weird sort of way, but it turned out to be a hassle for Molly and even Harry. Al turned 5 a few weeks ago, James turned 7 and LiLu is turning 3 next month. I do not know how Molly can keep up with all the kids that are now growing up. I mean, I'm 13 now, and Vicky is 12. Her sister, Dom is 10 and her little brother Louis is the same age as Lily. Molly and Lucy are turning 11, so they are joining us at Hogwarts this year. 

Point is, you can imagine the amount of food that Momma Molly has to cook up when the family gets together. Little Fred eats like he has a bottomless stomach. I think that and the red hair makes him very much related to Ron. 

I don't even remember eating so much food. 

I'm still full. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.