XXVI

November 1, 2018

November 1, 2018

Dear Mom and Dad, 

We went to Romania for the holidays, and we took Lilu for the journey. 

Victorie was excited to see Charlie, who hasn't been able to visit the Burrow for a  few years now, because of some extent training for those who have recently joined the program and some other things. 

Lily was just happy she was going to spend the holidays away from her brothers and cousins, and I don't blame her. James and Al can become a handful whenever they feel like becoming one. Which gave Charlie much  more pleasure to start bugging his niece, making up all those years that he wasn't there to see her grow up. To much to everybody's surprise, Charlie is now living wit his girlfriend, who was new to the dragon sanctuary like a year ago. He hasn't even told Molly abut her and I really want to be there for when that happens. i think Bill along with George have betted that their brother was going to die being single.

We went to see Noberta, who Hagrid had missed very much and lets just say that Noberta is no longer a young little dragon. She had little dragons this year, and we can not get close to her without us almost being burned alive. Charlie however can step a little bit closer, and that is just to feed the little ones and check them up. 

We sat down around the fire that night, and Charlie started talking about Mom. The death of Grandma Andy was still really fresh, but he never talked nothing negative. Apparently he had been classmates with Mom, and was actually happy to see that i was wearing her jacket. 

Another year almost to an end which means that I'm getting older and older, and closer into joining you all in the tree house. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.