XIV

February 14,2012

February 14,2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

You wouldn't guess who got detention... again... for the second time this week. 

It really wasn't even my fault! 

I was just roaming around, trying to get Peeves back for throwing water balloons to a bunch of second years, and well lets just say McGonagall wasn't too happy about it. 

Okay so maybe it was my fault, but it didn't really have to be 2 weeks of detention. 

 She mentioned that she really had high hopes on me on being different from everybody that raised me. I mean, Harry told bedtime stories of all his detentions, and all sorts of trouble he got into with Ron and Hermione. My favorite one is when he found out that his godfather wasn't the villain and that his godfather was best friends with his parents. 

Did you two get in trouble with any professors? I might even ask McGonagall or Madam Pomfrey since full moon is coming soon. 

It's a bit odd being half werewolf. 

Yeah, I know that you were a werewolf, dad. And It did kind of affect me. I get more aggressive and like my meat more on the raw side. I tend to be more isolated, sleeping is never an option.  I tend to get some pains through my entire body and tremors happen frequently, which explains the trips to the Wing. 

Anyway, I am very determine to know if any of you two got detentions. 

and with the stories that both Grandpa Lyall and Grandma Andy have told me. 

I guess you can't say much of my detentions. 

Seems I'm more like the both of you than anyone could actually imagine.

Love, Teddy  Lupin 

p.s. : A trick I found useful when McGonagall catches me is to turn my hair a light brown and try to mimic some other boy in the school.

Haven't quite mastered the whole face change yet, but the hair seems to be working on her.

If only you could see her face.