XXI

December 31,2015

December 31,2015

Dear Mom and Dad,
We start a new year in a few minutes and well I just wanted to write. It feels like it's been forever really. Has it? Christmas was as fun as it has been for the past years. Everybody went to the burrow and laughed,drank and so on.
Then we sat with Uncle Harry, and I asked him about the map. Who were Moony,Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail. I wanted to know.
Then he told me how you and your friends sneaked out to the Forbidden Forest when it was that time of the month, and found all the secret passageways out of Hogwarts. I can't say that I didn't use any of the passageways. It felt refreshing to escape the school grounds once in a while. Especially when I can't sleep with the both of you in my mind.
You were Moony.
Was that like some type of joke? Werewolf? Moon? Moony?
He told me that his father was Prongs, and your best friend was Padfoot. Then he told me about Wormtail and how he was a coward when he was older but a friend to you when you were kids.
The map has saved James's arse so many times. I don't think he has found out the words to close it, but if he has.. he's probably hiding them from me. Which is quite rude, as the son of one of the marauders, I have the right to know.
But then again, James is named after two marauders.
January 1.2016
Happy New Years. Missing you like always.
Love, Teddy Lupin.