XXII

March 23,2016

March 23,2016.

Dear Mom and Dad,
It took years for Grandma Andy to go to Aunt Narcissa's house. It was actually one of the first times I had even stepped inside of the Manor. Uncle Lucius was in a delicate state, and well Aunt Narcissa seemed like she was lost with her husband laying on his death bed. I never seen Grandma Andy cry so much in one day, even when I changed my hair to pink and brown. Anyway, Draco has a son that is the same age as Albus. His name is Scorpius and I just wanted to tell you that. Apparently Scorp knows about you and Dad, and well it was shocking for Grandma Andy since Grandma and Aunt Narcissa haven't spoken to each other properly since Grandma Andy had married Grandpa Ted. It was weird being in the same room with those who have seen Grandma Andy as the worst for choosing her own life and having mom, but at the same time it felt that everything was going all right with the world.
But to add to the disaster that life loves to create, Scorpius's mom, Astoria has some curse on her and is expected to pass away real soon. She couldn't have kids and when she gave birth to Scorpius, she put her life in the line for her husband and her unborn child.
Scorpius will be without a mother real soon, and I know how he feels.
And I also know what it feels for a parent to sacrifice their life for yours.
It sucks
Love,Teddy Lupin.