XVII

May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014. 

Dear Mom and Dad,

Another year to add to the Battle of Hogwarts, and a day doesn't go by where I wished that at least either or the both of you were here today. It's a heavy day for everybody, as it is every other year. I just turned 16 and I finally perfected on how to change my hair and my eyes. Why is it so hard to change the face? I almost turned into James last night but the hair was still blue. 

I finally chose Turquoise as my everyday color, MUCH to Grandma Andy's displeasure. She told me that if mom was a guy, she would've picked blue as well. 

I tend to think how life would have been if you two were still here. I think the combination I have of the both of you would be the only thing that everybody would see.

Last week, I got another detention. 

Don't ask why. Please. 

The professor, who was a transfer from the American Wizardry School, yelled at me that she was going to tell my parents what I had done. I, of course, got up and told her I had no parents. She didn't believe me (Have no idea why not.) and told me that she knew that Harry and Ginny were my parents. 

I so badly wanted to tell her that they were just my guardians but when Ginny came inside the room to speak to her. She looked at me the same way she looks at James, Al, and Lilu.  She scowled me as if I was her son. The professor proved to me that I actually did have a mom and that my mother was going to tell my father what I had done. 

Not a biological, since you're in the tree house looking down at me, but another mother that I continued to see her just as the wife of my Godfather. 

When the meeting was over, Ginny was about to tell me off again, but instead I hugged her tightly. 

I called her, Mom. 

She cried. 

I miss you mom. And I also miss Dad. 

so bloody much.

And even though I wish to all the powerful witches and wizards that you were here, 

Thank you for making Harry Potter my godfather. 

I don't know what I would be without him or Ginny. 

I love you.

Love, Teddy Lupin.