XXVII

April 9, 2019

April 9, 2019.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I visited everyone today and left a flower in every grave,and when i mean everybody I mean everybody.

It took years again but I finally put step on the graves where you two are laid to rest. There was a small statue, it has the both of you and well, mom is pregnant with me. Harry says that to muggles, its just a simple headstone, to us..Its the statue. You were laid to rest next to James and Lily Potter and there is a small empty space next to you with the name of Sirius Orion Black graved into the stone. Harry said that there was no body to even bury but after a few years he made a tomb, a closer for him after the war. I tried to have Grandma Andy buried close but she wished to be buried in the same space as Grandpa Ted. It was her last wish and as her grandson I could not fight her. They lay together now, the way it should have been since the very beginning.

Its weird to know that there was so many people that I should have met, but the world just wasn't having it.

It really hits heavy when I realize how many family died before and after I was born.
I wish I could've have known everybody more.
We can't really escape death, but gosh, I wish we were able too

Love, Teddy Lupin