V

October 31,2009 

October 31,2009 

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know, I know. I haven't written for about a month or two, but that's only because I keep leaving my work last minute and then end up freaking out cause I have to rush. 

Its Halloween, and I changed my hair color to be orange. Just to match the pumpkins in the Hall. Much to Professor McGonagall's dislike. 

You would not believe who is my Herbology professor!  He said he knew the both of you, and that you actually made him face his fear, dad. 

He looks up to you, really. 

Oh that's right, his name is Professor Neville Longbottom. Have you heard of him? He pulled me aside and told me that he was very happy to see me, and know that I was following the footsteps of mum and that of course, I looked just like dad. 

Dad, I think as a professor you would've been pretty proud on how one of your old students turned out to be. He makes the class so much fun, its really becoming one of my favorites.

I'll have to keep it short. 

Say hello to whoever is with you. Especially Harry's mum and dad. Oh and Grandma Hope! Aunt Andy told me about them, and then we went to visit Grandpa Lyall.

I heard they were pretty awesome. 

Well, that's what Grandpa Lyall says. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.