XVI

February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

Dear Mom and Dad, 

Harry went to Hogwarts today. He was able to teach us about Defense Against the Dark Arts since well he has and had so much practice for it. 

Okay, okay. I'm sorry I didn't write to you too long. I was just still on the bad side of having my name but Grandma talked me through it and she said that even though I did remind her about my grandpa Ted, she wouldn't want anyone else to carry the name. That I should be honored to be named after two of the strongest men she has ever seen. I guess that made me feel a bit better. 

So I'm in my fifth year now, and Harry took over the class. The headmistress thought it was an excellent idea and we had a lot of the old members of Dumbledore's Army show up to classes. It was one of the best subjects I had taken in years. I think Harry really enjoys teaching all the spells, charms and curses. You should see Professor Longbottom's face when he was the one to show us how to perfect "Experlliarmus" and how Ginny grinned as she taught us "Reducto."  I think Harry fell in love with her all over again. Nobody has had so much fun in DADA in so long. My godfather always receives us in class with a smile in his face, and even told us the story when they had some pink obsessed Ministry lady as a Professor and that he had taught all who wanted to learn what they now know. 

I think he really wants to be the professor he did not have in his years. 

I also think you would've been proud of him, dad. 

We're going to learn about the Patronus charm tomorrow, and I'm not sure how I will be able to do it. 

Give me an idea. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.