XIII

December 25,2011

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

December 25,2011

Dear Mom and Dad,

The holidays are here again, and like for the majority of my life. I still miss you. I mean, how can I not? Its torture to see everybody go to their parents and I go to Harry and Ginny. I mean Grandma Andy loves to have me home, but since she hasn't been feeling well, she sent me to the Potters again. She did pick me up from the platform though, and when I saw her, she pinched my cheeks, I thought my skin was going to rip off. 

Mom, how did you even survive all the pinches? It is like a grandma thing? But then again, Molly does the same thing to all of the kids, and her kids and all the little kids that just make her smile. 

I wonder if you were alive... would you be pinching my cheeks? OR turn into an old lady to do it so it didn't seem weird. What about Dad? Did he ever get his cheeks pinched? I need to ask Grandpa Lyall, and see if Grandma Hope pinched him or not. 

Gosh, my cheeks start to hurt even to think about the pinching. 

I think Ginny is finding the whole pinching situation hilarious cause she just walked up to Harry and pinched him. 

He began to sing a poem.

This family is never boring for the holidays. 

Wish you were here. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.