XXXI

September 21,2030

September 21,2030.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I think this might as well be the last letter I will ever write to you. Just a catch up for the last few years.
Remi is turning 11 next year so her Hogwarts letter shall arrive.
Nathan is now 8 and little Arthur is 2.
James married Augusta Longbottom, who is the daughter of Neville and Hannah and are now expecting their second child.
Albus is out working as a Aurour but I do hear that he is getting very serious with Blaise's daughter.
Lilu is engaged to one of the Scamander twins, although I'm not sure who is who. They both look very much alike.
Molly is peaking at her 80s, and I think she might be going soon, after the death of Arthur really affected her. Harry and Ginny are doing quite fine, all their kids have grown up and Uncle Harry seems to be enjoying the normal life very very much. It's a relief to see him peaking his 50s and still looking about the same. If his father had the opportunity to grow old, Harry and James Sr. would be mistaken for twins.
Life hasn't been too bad, I mean after years and years of wanting my parents to come back and accepting their fate... I learned to live my own. I married, had children and now just growing old with my other family members.
Although I still wish you were here
I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world.

Oh and If you were wondering, the map is still in my position. Remi had managed to open it, and I swear she is up to no good when her time comes.
Another mini marauder in the making.

Love, Teddy Lupin.