Chapter 6

-WHOOT FILLER CHAPTER SORRY-

I find it funny how in the course of a week, I have managed to be adopted by a loving family, started an amazing relationship with my new brother, made friends with a band, and am now on my way to Sydney with the five new people in my life.

I really liked everyone I'd met so far. Especially Reid. She was awesome. She liked every single band I like and always had something to say. I soon found out her and Calum had been best friends since they were five. But seriously, they look related. Same eyes, same face, same cheeky smile. So confusing. Then I also learned her and Michael had been dating for around three years. I'd already kind of guessed that to be honest.

All these new people were surrounding me, making me happy. I'd only known them for around a week, but they already meant so much to me. Especially Cal, I mean he's been the most amazing person ever. I was honestly so scared I would fall in love with my own brother, but I've fallen in love with him in a completely different way I thought. He's so supportive and kind, always there to help me and warn me about things and people.

I loved my new parents, brother, and friends. I was honestly beyond happy.

We all arrived at the airport at 5am since our plane was boarding at 7. We were all sitting on some seats in the airport, waiting for our plane. Michael and Reid were whispering to each other and laughing. Ashton was banging two pencils on a table and Calum was eating some fries. I had my earphones in and was listening to Pierce The Veil.

I felt someone touch me on the shoulder. I pulled out one earphone and looked up to see who it was. Luke.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Follow me," he said, winking. He offered me his hand so I took it and stood up.

He pulled me out of the waiting area and through the cafeteria.

"Luke? Where are we going exactly?"

"Just around." He turned to face me and let go of my hand.

Feeling cheeky, I grabbed the snapback that he was wearing, off his head and started running.

"Jasey!! Give me my hat back." Luke complained.

I laughed and kept running. Out of the corner of my eye  saw Luke chasing after me. I tried to run faster but it was no use. Luke caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You didn't think you were gonna get away from me that easily, did you princess." Luke growled into my ear.

I shivered. Why did he have to do this to me?

Luke let go of me and took his hat back.

"Aw Luke, please let me wear it?" I asked, looking at him with puppy-dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine." Luke replied laughing. "But only until we get on the plane."

"Yay!" I said, putting the snapback on my head.

We walked back to where the other were sitting, still laughing about before.

"Where have you two been??" Calum questioned us.

"Just...around," I said, copying Luke's words from before. I saw Luke smile at my answer.

"Well we have to go to the plane now, so hurry up." Calum said glaring at Luke and me.

We walked slowly onto the plane, finding our seats. I was squished in between Reid and Michael, but I decided to give Reid my seat so it wasn't awkward. The entire time Luke sat behind me, kicking on the back of my seat, while him and Calum furiously raced each other on Mario kart. Reid and Michael were cuddled up, Michael placing gentle kisses on Reid's nose, and whispering in her ear. It was cute, but was sort of making me want to throw up. Ugh, cute couples.

"Everyone please be seated, it is time for landing. Please be prepared for turbulence." A Squeaky voice boomed over the speakers. I sighed in relief and plugged my headphones in.

I had never liked planes.