Chapter 7

"Jasey...?" 

I groaned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"What mum?" I whined keeping my eyes shut.

'No... Jasey it's Reid." My eyes slowly flickered opened, to see Reids turqoise hair dangling above my face.

"Huh? oh."

"The planes landed hun." She giggles, smiling at me with her sweet smile.

"Oh right..." I fumbled with my things, and got up, out of my seat, and out of the plane.

"What was that about?" Reid asks, looking across to me as we walk to bagage claim.

"Oh uh... I do that sometimes. I was dreaming about my mum and it just sort of came out."

 She nodded as we arrived at bagage claim and waited for our suitcases. We found the boys and made our way outside to wait for a van that was meant to come pick us up.

"Oh my gosh is that Five Seconds of Summer!?" Well all turn to face the direction the shreik came from, where three girls are now running towards us.

"Hi..." Luke says awkwardly says when the three tweens reach us. They squeal in response. This is beyond uncomfortable while the boys take photos with the girls, and I can see Reid silently dying while Michael is kissing another girl on the cheek. I grab her arm to comfort her and she smiles at me. After a few minutes of torture, the van arrives and we all jump in.  Ashton hands the driver a CD and a few seconds later, we're all jamming out in the back of a van to My Chemical Romance.

***

"Holy shit.." I mutter, as me and Reid walk into our hotel room.

"Holy fucking shit!" She shrieks, face planting onto the bed.

"This is awesome!" I squeel, chucking my bags down, slipping my shoes off, and jumping up and down on the bed.

The crisp white sheets practically glowed in the dim light room. On one wall there was a huge window, showing the beautiful veiws of Sydney at 9pm. There was a small wooden desk tucked into the corner, with a mini fridge placed under it, and a huge walk in wordrobe was opposite the two single beds.

Suddenly Michael burst into the room.

"Jasey can you sleep in the room with the boys tonight?" He asks, completely out of breath.

"Why..... I just got settled in man." I whine, flinging my hands up in the air.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HAVE SEX IN A HOTEL ROOM WHILE WATCHING POKEMON?"  He exclaims. Reid slaps his arm and we all fall into fits of laughter.

"Yeah, okay. You two enjoy yourselves. I'll be across the hall if you need me. Oh also..." I quickly zip open my bag and pull out a condom.

"Chocolate flavoured. You might need it." I fling it at Reid and she turns bright red.

"Don't worry, it's large." I wink at Michael and swiftly make my way out of the room. God, who knew Michael and Reid would be the sex crazed type.  

I walk across the hall and push the door open. Luke is spinning madly around on the spinny chair tucked next to the desk, Ashton is jumping madly between the four beds, and Calum is standing with his arms folded in the corner.

"Guys if you ruin anything we'll have to pay for it!" Calum explains, huffing.

"Come on, let loose a little!" I say, as everyone stops and stares at me.

"Oh uh... I have to sleep in here. Mike and Reid... You know.." I mumble, chucking my bag onto the bed closest to me.

'They're fucking aren't they." Luke says, cocking an eyebrow.