Chapter 8

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT REID AND MICHAEL AND THE HOTEL ROOM ADVENTURES WOOP WOOP

*Reid's P.O.V*

I was nervous to say the least. Michael and I had only ever had sex once. The last time wasn't very romantic, we were both drunk and didn't really remember it afterwards. I was hoping this time would be different.

I was thankful to Jasey for leaving me and Michael alone, even if it was a bit awkward asking her.

Michael was setting up the TV and I went to my bag to get all the food we had brought with us. Michael was lying on the bed, with his hands behind his head.

"I'm so glad you could come with us on this trip Reid." He says, reaching one of his hands out to grab mine.

"I'm glad to Mikey," I reply, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"I'm serious. I'm so happy that I have you and I don't think I can ever thank you enough for all your endless support of the band and me. I love you so much and I'm so gratef-"

I stopped his nervous rambling by kissing him. "I love you too Mikey."

Michael smiled at me and sat up. "You know," he said, grabbing the condom Jasey had given us earlier. "She didn't give us this for no reason."

"Oh my god Michael." I said laughing.

Michael didn't let me say anything else. He grabbed my waist and made me lay down on the bed. "You're so beautiful Reid, don't ever forget that."  Michael began kissing my neck, while he took of my shirt.

"Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" Michael asked tentatively.

I giggled at his cuteness. "Yes Mikey, I'm sure."

"Okay, good." Michael said smiling. "Because I know I want to."

"Do you even know how to put a condom on?" I ask Michael. We're both naked now and under the sheets of the bed.

"Yes, but I'm just making sure it's on right. I don't want kids just yet."

"Aw come one, our kids would be so cute!" I laugh.

"I'm sure they would, but we're only young and we have the band and-"

"I'm just kidding Michael. Now shut up and fuck me."

Michael laughed. "Okay, I just apologise in advance for hurting you, I don't want to, but it might hurt so just, be warned."

"I know it will hurt Michael, we've done this before."

"Yeah but that time we were drunk and I want this time to be special."

"It's okay Mikey. I trust you."

"I love you." Michael whispers, before he kisses me gently.

"I love you too." I say, as Michael kisses my lips, neck and cheek repeatedly.

Michael slowly enters me, distracting me from the pain by kissing me.  

 This was different from last time. Less pain. More pleasure.

I pull Mikes head down, tangling my fingers into his hair, with my head burried into the crook of his neck. He starts to move faster, causing a loud moan to escape my lips. I feel his lips curl into a smirk as I scrape my hands up and down his back, sure to leave marks. I didn't care, I was enjoying this too much. Suddenly, Michael flips us over so I'm now on top.

"Oh, you want me to ride you like a pony this time?" I smirk, resting my hands on his toned chest.

He chuckled, but is soon silenced when I start moving my hips in circles. He lets out a loud moan as I roughly smash my lips to his. He tugs hard on my hair as I start moving my hips faster. Our kisses are full of pleasured moans, him occasionly biting my lower lip.

"I love you so much Reid" Michael moans, sucking on my neck. I can't even speak. Instead, I moan loudly, as if to respond. He flips is over yet again, and hovers above me for a few seconds, just staring at me. I take in how he looks. His tousled hair, sweaty face, bright red lips. the way he bites the inside of his cheek to stiffle his moans. 

"I love you too." I finally say, before he collapses beside me, still placing small kisses up and down my neck before placing one small kiss on my lips, and pulling me into his chest.

"You're so beautiful Reid. Never forget that. Ever." He says with a husky tone, sending my heart fluttering.

"I love you so damn much Michael Clifford."

"I love you too, Reid Clifford."

"Cheeky little shit."

"Ride me like a pony."

We both fall in to hysterical fits of laughter. He cups my face in his hands and pulls us close, so our lips are only inches away.

"Good night, my princess"  Michael says, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Good night, my prince."