02 | B l o o d

In The Woods*

Jimin Pov

Aish where is she..? Damn it I shouldnt have walk away from her As I ruffle my own hair with frustration.

I try to find her. I kept running and shouting for her name trying to look for her. All I heard is none of her voice .

I thought maybe she will go back to the cabin..? So I decide to went back and hoping that she is there waiting for me.

As I about to reach to the cabin , I saw the rest of them outside the entrance about to go in. As I about to call them and they turn back giving me a serious glare and curious look.

Namjoon :
" Hey I thought I told you to stay behind and look over y/n? Why are you outside in the woods? "

Me :
I -i-i brought y/n out of the cabin.. as I playing my fingers .. I got nervous

Jin :
" hey y/n isnt in the house !! Shes gone !! "

Jungkook step towards me and grab me by the collar about to lift me up.

Jungkook:
" Where the fuck is she ? Why you just let her go let that!!? She is ours remember?! "

Taehyung:
" Jungkook , just let go of jimin .. its not entirely his fault . We didnt hear his whole story ."

Jungkook:
" Im out of here . " as he let go of me and he ran away .

Namjoon look at Jin for a second and start to run in search of y/n.

Hoseok:
" Yah Jimin .. , Im sure shes gonna be alright .. Dont worry too much.. Lets go and find her " as he pat on my shoulder.

We about to walk away only left Taehyung and Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung:
" Yoongi hyung ..? You comin? .. "

Yoongi:
" Once I got her out of here , Im gonna protect her away from you guys. " he mumbled softly as he playing the lighter on his hands.

Taehyung:
" Hyung yah!! Hurry up lets go !! "

Yoongi:
" Just go .. you does know I walk very slow. " as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Y/N Pov

??:
" Miss , Are you alright ..? " as the person shaking me to wake up .

I groan in pain as my hands feel numb and I just cant find myself getting up.. I open my eyes and I saw Jin face inches away from me..

??:
" You finally woke up..? Im so glad . " he smiled

I try to speak but I cant seem to open my mouth. I figure out that maybe I have lose a lot of strength . But why??

Jin:
" Maybe I should bring you back into my castle . " as he pat on my head and carrying me up in bridal style.

He brought me into a beautiful huge room. I just find myself getting weaker and weaker.. As my eyes start to close.. I went to sleep again.

I open my eyes. I realised Im still laying myself here.. I cant stay here , I need to leave here . I got myself up and finally I have the energy to walk.

I walk towards the door and open it .
I heard laughing sounds and bicycle sound?..

A group of guys is outside .. Its a completely a different place . Its not a cabin , Its like a castle here. Paintings and scruptures can be seen .

??:
" oh you finally awake !! " as he walk towards me hugging me.

You:
E..rmm jimin..?