13 | H o s e o k + 结

This is gonna be the final ending on hoseok and also There is gonna be a plot twist at the end , thank you for reading!

Hoseok pov

Why isnt he picking up my phone call? Park jimin.. what are you trying to do..?

I cant help but to drive my car out..
Didnt we agree to do this together getting y/n out ?.. just what is he trying

Suddenly the manager called me..

Manager:
Hoseok.. You are gonna debut alone this time.

Hoseok:
Wait what ? What about jimin.? Arent we a team?

Manager:
He quit. He decide to go back to busan to continue further study on his modern dance

Hoseok:
This cant be it.. Do you know where he is at?

Manager:
Arent you guys together.? Okay I gotta go , I have a meeting to attend as he suddenly just end off the call like that.

Park jimin .. And y/n where are you guys now?

After a year ,..

Ive been trying to find the both of them but I have lost contacts .. I even hired a person to find them..

Korea is too big.. I even went to busan trying to find them but I just cant seem to ..

Everything is back to normal days..

Suddenly my phone rings.

??:
Sir, I finally found y/n.. she is at the hospital now ..

Hoseok:
What ..why she is at the hospital?

??:
I doesnt have the accurate news.. but from what I heard . She trying to commit suicide ending her life at the railway ..

Hoseok:
Who saved her?! And then? Did you found park jimin too?

??:
As she about to do it .. she fainted just then.. so nothing to worry about .. About park jimin, I still couldnt find him.

Hoseok:
Alright , thank you for all this informations. Please send me all the hospital address now.

At the hospital,

I finally reach the room. Why am I feeling nervous about meeting her?

I open the door .. realized she is awake and she is looking out the window..

She still look beautiful like before , her hair grew longer.. Her face is still pale like snow white. His red lips

Hoseok:
Y/n.. ? As I slowly walk towards her direction

She didnt say anything but just turn around and face my direction..

Y/n:
Why .. are you here? You trying to take me away too?

Hoseok:
Its been a year . I trying to find you and jimin but I just cant seem too..

Y/n:
I escaped.. away I didnt really go busan .. I- found my aunt..

Hoseok:
??.. your aunt.? You mean?

Y/n:
She still care for me.. ridiculous right after what she did .. left me alone back in the past.. I thought she is my real mum back then as she laugh bitterly

Hoseok:
Y/n .. I am sorry , I fail .. to be by your side.. Let me repay you everything

Y/n:
Its okay.. Now .. I wanna be happy.. just for now as her tears start to drop..

Hoseok:
I am here now.. Please dont do stupid things ever again as I hug her and she hug me back..

Suddenly a middle aged lady whom wore a apron came in.. as we broke our hug.