06 | S a v e M e

Author Note *
Just a warning because the title is Insane Love so this fanfiction is going to be mature content and also a lot of dark side so If you cant stand it , Please leave now , Thank you! 💜

Namjoon Pov

Its morning.. And I decided to meet up with taehyung.

Namjoon:
Taehyung... Im here ! As I wave my hands to him

He came towards the table and sat down .. We didnt talk for the first few secs until I started the conversation.

Namjoon:
Tae , Do you still remember that promise ?

Taehyung:
Yeah hyung.. What is it you actually want to talk about? As he look down.

Namjoon:
The promise already broken . I does still like y/n just like how you guys did but I decide to back away because I cant bare to lose this friendship anymore..

Taehyung:
Hyung.. I -

Namjoon:
Taehyung.. , Lets forget about y/n. There is plenty of pretty girls out there..

Taehyung:
I cant.. I love her too much .. and I hurt her too much..

Namjoon:
Tae.. Today Im here to meet you is because I have something to confess to you .. as I start to turn serious.

Taehyung:
Hyung What are you going tell me..?

Namjoon:
I-.. reall-y sorry that night. Its all my fault , Blame it on me.

Taehyung:
What Night are you talking about..? Is it the day before she went missing..? As his face expression darken.

Namjoon:
I know how much you hate alcohol .. but I let som-e things happen...

Namjoon:
The truth is I envious of you , Tae.. I hate how she always look at you not the way she look at me. I wanted her badly but now I realized I cant have her.

Taehyung:
Hyung.. Do You know you-.. are really Selfish , did you know that.?! As he stood up and Start to throw a punch onto my face.

Namjoon:
I know .. I regret it so much , its my fault. I shouldnt have done that.. Please forgive me. I really doesnt want to lose you bro as my lips start to bleed.

Taehyung:
How can I even forgive you when I cant even forgive what I did to y/n..? As he push me away and walk away angrily.

Jin Pov
At cabin

Its been such a long time since I came here.. Its already been renovated nicely. Suddenly someone called me , Its mum..?

Jin:
Mum.. ? Since when you arrived in seoul?

Mum:
I just came back to seoul today , I was actually planning to give u a surprise but I guess its a fail..

Jin:
Mum , so are you going to stay here all the way or are you going back again?

Mum:
Im going to stay here.. Jin.. , My son I actually have something to tell you..

Suddenly when I was about to speak , Yong guk came in looking anxious.

Yong guk:
Mrs Kim , Im really sorry.. y/n .. She had escaped since yesterday till now.. We are trying so hard to find her..

Jin:
Mum ..wait.. What.. you know who is y/n .? After all this time , She been staying here ..Is that why , Ive met her at the flower store..?

My heart beat start to race.. Why does my mum know about y/n? I remember I didnt talk to her anything about y/n.. I tend to keep things to myself And what did she want from her..?