Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

I'm so tired. My mum was feeling so excited about meeting his brand new husband who is soon gonna be my stepfather...To me, I don't know how to feel about it.

Y/n mum:
Stop daydreaming y/n! We are here already! Hurry up and let's go meet your stepfather and brother.

Y/n:
Alright, mum... There is no need for you to shout at my ears...When I got out of the car, the big mansion was so big that I almost got lost in my thoughts again. We walk towards the front door.

Y/n mum:
Y/n, Don't forget to be polite when you see them okay?

Y/n:
Alright, mum, You told me plenty of times already as I roll my eyes.

The door finally opened and shows a middle-aged guy. He hugged my mum tightly before they kiss each other passionately and they finally notice I am still there standing awkwardly.

The man:
You must be y/n right? as he starts to pinch my cheek which I feel kinda annoyed by his action.

I can only fake a smile and greet him as it is a basic manner to greet someone who u just met. After the awkward meeting, he finally let us into the house. As I step into the house, I was so amazed by the interior of the house as it was pretty spacious just like how normally rich people live in.

The man: Please take a seat on the couch while I call my son down.

Taehyung Pov

I was drunk last night and now I woke up with a headache.My dad suddenly calls me down to meet my so-called stepmother and stepsister.To be honest, I really disapprove my father idea of getting married to someone so called nobody to me even though I know he loves her more than my real mum.I not going to accept them both in this house and I will make them both leave. The thoughts of it excite me because I about to do something bad.

??:
Ouch, darling, you woke me up! The girl who I slept with last night shouted at my ears.

I shouted back at her and ask to get the hell out of here and leave using the back door as I dump her clothes at her. She cries as she picks up her clothes and ran away while she curses at me. She just another girl I slept with nothing much more. I quickly wash up myself and change to my comfortable attire and walk downstairs as I saw them.

Y/n Pov

What the hell is wrong with this dude? He took so long to come down... Somehow I don't have a good feeling about him, He caught me looking at him and he smirked."Well boy, you better stop smirking before your lips changes to a shape" In my inner thoughts.

He walked towards us and my mum greeted him " oh you must be taehyung, you look so handsome, nice to meet you ."Just when she shows out her hand to shake his, he hit her hand away.I was so pissed and glare at him like what was all that about. My mum was still shook until stepfather comes in and shouted at him.

Stepfather:
Tae, what is wrong with you?! She is going to be your mum! Can't you just accept her?!
My impression of my stepfather changed as I didn't expect him to shout at his son like that.

Taehyung:
I can accept them while I going to make their life worst here! He smiled evilly.

My mum and I were speechless only have to prepare what he will do to us. My stepfather noticed the situation and he quickly changes the subject.

Stepfather:
Oh, y/n your room is at upstairs and taehyung, can you please bring her to her room in case she not sure where to go?

Taehyung nodded with an emotionless expression. I still can't believe he is the one that has to be the one to bring me to my room, can't it be the maids or other people but him? Just now he already shouted that he going to make both me and my mum live worst here. I quickly follow him at the back and went upstairs. He finally stopped and told me this is my room so I nodded without thanking him because I still don't trust him and I hate his rude attitude towards my mum.I got in my room and place my luggage on my own.