09 | J u n g k o o k

- This is going to be jungkook open ending. Continue from Yoongi ending*

Jungkook Pov

I try so hard to think as I was laying on the hospital bed. Who is she ..?
She just feels so familiar..

My mind is suddenly hurts so bad until It came to my mind..

Y/n.. the love of my life.. Why am I even doing here at hospital..? I should get her back , so now she with yoongi hyung ?

I am so late , I almost got her as mine.
When will I see her again..?

I close my eyes as I start to drift off to sleep.

The next day

I got up away from the bed and saw a nurse walking by. I decide to ask her about yesterday event.

Jungkook:
Miss ?... urmm About yesterday event , The lady whom perform on stage will she comeback here again?

Nurse:
Oh Miss y/n? Yesterday was actually her first time coming to the hospital to perform but I heard that suddenly she cancelled the rest of the dates to perform here..

Jungkook:
May I know where Can I find her ?

Nurse:
Are you kidding me..? Actually you can find her at Jjang jjang mian boong boong company . I also heard rumours that she soon getting marry with the CEO min yoongi..

Jungkook:
No.. way.. as I walk away leaving the nurse looking me back confused.

I went back to the room and start punching the wall. She is mine right from the start.. I saw her first , she shouldnt be his..

Suddenly the nurse came back in to the room.

Nurse:
Oh ..sir , Someone actually left you a flower as she gave it to me..

I took it and start to read the card that is being tied onto the flower.

" jungkook , please dont come and find me anymore if you remember whom I am. Just please be happy and healthy , you will sure find your true love one day " - y/n

I smashed the flower on the floor leaving the nurse shook. I am so mad and angry right now..

2 weeks later
Y/n Pov

Today is finally the day.. I gonna get marry with yoongi.. I smile at the thought as I walk into the cafe to order his favourite americano.

I am sure hes gonna be happy as I walk to the counter ordering and paying the coffee.

I left the place with the excitement feelings. It felt like finally I wont be in pain but not until I felt someone is following me from behind..

I start to get anxious.. wondering who the heck is following me.. I walk as fast as I could until I reach a empty street.

Suddenly someone cover my mouth and soon blackness is to be seen..

I only can felt the person lifting me up and bringing me to somewhere..

A few hours later ...

I woke up and realized I am in a different place ..t-.. the

??:
You awake ? Yeah I am glad you are.

You:
Jungkoo- but why ? Ive told you already leave me alone.

Jungkook:
You know you must be laughing at how crazy I am.. Yeah I also thought I am as he laughed crazilly.

You:
Please.. What do you want from me?

Jungkook:
I want you to marry me. Instead of him . I want you all for myself