07 | J i n

- Author note
This gonna be Jin ending, If you guys doesnt like the story as it gets boring or uncomfortable . Please leave , thank you!

Jin Pov

I quickly run as fast I could . I doesnt want to lose her again even though shes my sister now.

I am sorry y/n , its all my fault . I didnt realized its you , my real sister all along . I gonna protect you , I will try to save my brothers too..

I doesnt wish to lose you and them.
I reached towards the sea.. Its where we used to hang out , you guys about to drove away...

I quickly ran and stop ..

You:
Stop jungkook!! Enough is enough .. please stop..

Jungkook:
Hyun..g ? Why are you here ?... as he get out of the car..

You:
Stop hurting y/n.. there plenty of other girls out there you can love why u have to force her to be ur lover?..

Jungkook:
Hyung.. I cant stop loving her.. everytime I keep thinking about her .. right from the start , she belong to me.. I dont want to let her go as he pull y/n near him.

Y/n facial expression is sadden.

You:
I doesnt want to lose you too.. stop making hard for all of us.. Please I beg you if you still treat me as your hyung , let ger go . Shes my sister , I wont even let you both together too.

Jungkook:
Why hyung..? Now shes ur sister? Last time shes your lover too? And so now you can use this advantage to be with her?..

Y/n:
Please. Jungkook let me go , I doesnt want to be with you .. as she push him away ..

Jungkook:
Why?! But why?! As he shouted.

I quickly pull y/n to my side.. and check if shes alright..

Jungkook:
I cant let you go with him... come back y/n as he grabbed her wrist.

You:
Jungkook wake up! Stop being a stubborn kid ! You are freaking not yourself anymore as I push him on the ground and start running away with y/n.

Away from here , further away from him..

The sea waves just keep on crashing. The sound of his voices getting further and further away ..

Y/n Pov

We reached a nearby forest which seem to be quiet down .

You:
Stop .. Jin !.. I am alright now..
As I stop him ..

Jin:
Y/n.. Are you sure you alright? Did you get hurt when jungkook kidnap you..? Did he did something bad to you when you both together?

You:
Please.. dont remind me .. just please dont talk about him.. I doesnt want to hear about his name as I fall on ground cover my own ears crying..

Jin:
Y/n.. I am sorry .. That I couldnt even try my very best to protect you as he slap his own face kneeling down.

I look up at him and stop him from slapping himself..

You:
Its okay.. I am okay now.. please take me far away from here...

Jin:
Y/n.. you does.. know that I am your actual brother?...

You:
Wh...-at ? Are you.. talking abou-

He hugged me out of nowhere.. and keep saying apologize..

Jin:
I promise I gonna protect you .. and you wont get hurt anymore.. You wont have to cry .. I will heal you ..

You:
Jin.. As I cried into his warm hug. I grab tight on his shirt..