11 | T a e h y u n g

Y/n Pov

The rains finally stop.. All I heard now is completely silence..

After I push him away from me.. He start to doze off onto the sofa.

He is definetly drunk , I can take this chance and run away.. I slowly tiptoe walking towards the door trying to unlock..

I walk out on the streets wearing my converse trying to run away while looking back seeing if he is running after me or not until I Bump into some weird drunk guys..

??:
Hey watch where you going! .. oh hey what a beautiful girl out here alone at night? Do you want oppa to take care of you as his arm wrap around my shoulder

You:
Dont you dare touch me as I push his arm off me and I try to walk away without caring but he still continue pulling me towards him..

The other guy start to whisper into his ear .. what is he telling him? I wondered as I still trying to get rid him while I step his foot

??:
Aish .. Really? Oh so you are the missing girl ? Well well you must be really important then? Why dont you come with me?

You:
Please just go away as I start to push him away .. glaring at him

??:
Woah woah .. you feisty I like it as he start annoy the shit out of me..

Suddenly a man wearing a hoodie start to use a soju glass bottle and slam on his head .. and he fell onto the cold hard ground..

I just stood there with my wide eyes.. looking scared .. that guy just took my hand and we ran away from the situation..

We hide behind one of the walls.. Looking tired.. who is this guy ? Suddenly he turn towards me..
Kim taehyung?..

Taehyung:
.. I am sorry as he let go off my hands..

You:
Its.. been a while ..?

Taehyung:
Did hyung hurt you anywhere ? As he look at me from head to toe..

You:
I am fine.. I am okay as I smiled sadly

Taehyung:
Am I too late.. ? As he muttered

You:
Did you say something..?

Taehyung:
Oh nothing.. anyway you should stay at my house for now.. This timing is not safe for you to be out..

You:
No.. its okay can you just bring me to yoongi place..? He must be worried about me..

Taehyung:
Y/n.. Cant you see Im also worried about you?.. Come on its late.. Just one night.. I will bring you back to yoongi hyung house okay? You still dont trust me dont you? As his voice stuttered at the end of it..

You:
I .. okay just for one night.. as I nodded looking at him..

At his house

Taehyung:
Are you hungy ? Do you want me to cook ramen for you ?

You:
Its okay.. Tae .. why are you suddenly acting so differently ?

Taehyung:
What are you talking about ?.. I am always like this..

You:
I have to tell you the truth.. I still cant trust the way I did before.. But I know its not your fault .. It hurts me..when I think about

Taehyung:
I am really sorry .. I know it doesnt fix anything but I am really .. As he suddenly stop opening the ramen packaging..

He walk towards me and hug me out of the sudden.. His scent is still the same .. warm hug

You:
Tae.. You suffocating me..