12 | J i m i n

Jimin Pov

Jimin:
Yah .. Hyung !! You are drunk . What are you even trying to do?!..

Hoseok:
Aish .. jimin come on lets go dance !!

Jimin:
Aish .. you are embarassing me here , come on lets go back home!

Manager:
What are you guys still doing here ?! Dont you know later we will have our next schedule.. and why is he drunk?

Jimin:
I am so sorry .. We wont go out drink again.. Its my fault I thought we can celebrate after the show..

Manager:
Tche.. you both giving me trouble ! Go back into the van now! As he scolded the both of us.

As I about to get into the car.. Suddenly I saw a familiar figure from afar.. Y/n..? Her back view is so familiar.. And the guy.. as I look closely .. Kim taehyung?

Manager:
What are you still standing out there? Come on get in! As he wave at me

I got back into the car.. but why y/n is being with taehyung? From what I known.. she is the missing girl that yoongi.. trying to find.. They both about to get marry..

The next day ,
At the studio

Hoseok:
Aish . .You got it wrong , the right foot should be first step.. Whats wrong with you?

Jimin:
I am sorry. Ive been thinking about something lately..

Hoseok:
Thinking about what ? Hohoho you falling in love? As he start to tease me again.

Jimin:
Hyung.. we are trainees still , we couldnt date you does know the rules.

Hoseok:
You are right.. We came so far till today.. alright alright then what are you thinking about so deep in thoughts?

Jimin:
Its actually about yesterda-

Suddenly the door open and shown the manager again.

Manager:
Someone is here to meet you .. As he open the door wide

Hoseok:
What is he doing here..?

I noticed someone behind him looking so afraid.. y/n?!

Taehyung:
Its been so long.. Ha you guys must be so successful now being trainees ready to debut on stage..

Hoseok:
Why are you even here and ... What happen to y/n?! Why does she look so afraid ?!as he grabbed taehyung collar again.

Jimin:
Yeah .. why are you here?! So you must be the one who kidnap y/n all this times.

Y/n Pov

I couldnt help but to stand there.. Looking afraid.

Hoseok:
Y/n..? Are you okay as he try to get close to me..

I was so close to breakdown.. I want to shout , I want them to save me but I cant .. hes control me.. He will kill me ..

You:
I-i.. I am ..oka- okay as I stuttered

I realized how taehyung was looking at me .

Jimin:
Are you sure.? But you doesnt seem like you are..

Taehyung:
She already say she is fine cant you hear properly ?.. anyway I just hope you guys can attend our wedding as he smiled while giving the card to them

Hoseok straight away and tear them into half.

Hoseok:
You force her to marry you didnt you?

Taehyung:
Did I even..? As he grin grew bigger looking at their reactions.