08 | Y o o n g i

This is yoongi ending , The continue story from jin ending .

Yoongi Pov

I clench my fists as I stood outside of Jin hyung mansion. He kept her all this freaking time.

I trusted him .. I gave her to him thought that He would finally let y/n out of the house .. ever since he trying to become a doctor.

I knew he still love y/n not as a sister but as a lover. I cant stand it , I have to get her back to me.

As the car drove out of the mansion , I slowly follow their car ..

Until .. we finally reach the airport .. where does he planning to bring her away?.. I get off the car and slowly follow them behind..

I look at y/n face expressions.. she look afraid and sad. But why?

Y/n Pov

I cant.. I cant believe ..
I shouldnt have trust him.. Jin oppa..
I need to get away from him , I doesnt want to leave here with him..

Jin:
Y/n ?.. come on lets go

You:
Wait.. where are you bringing me to..?

Jin:
You will like the country .. Just follow me okay? As he try to grab my wrist.

But I step away.. as I finally thought of something to escape.

You:
Jin .. Oppa , erm.. I will follow you but May I use the restroom ?

Jin:
Sure of course you can .. as he hold my hands bringing me to where the restroom are.

You:
I can go by myself .. Jin or are you gonna follow me inside too..? As I glare at him curiously.

Jin:
Hahahaha of course not.. I just hope you aint running away from me trying to escape as he laughed but suddenly turn to a dark expression.

You:
I wont.. okay? So can u stand a bit further away from the restroom?..

Jin:
Alright. Alright okay? As he walk away .

Yoongi Pov

Finally y/n is gonna be alone.. this is my chance to take her away from jin hyung before he can even take her somewhere far from here..

I quickly hide in corner trying to figure out something to distract jin hyung and so y/n can get out the restroom .

And I finally came across a good idea.

Y/n Pov

My hands kept trembling.. Non stop .. I am afraid and scared. I doesnt want to live with jin forever..

I wash my face trying to keep myself calm and fresh.. suddenly a lady came in and start to walk towards me..
Who is she..?

??:
Miss.. are you y/n..?

You:
Yeah..? Erm may I know who are you? How did you kno-

??:
There is a man outside , his name is yoongi .. You sure have a nice boyfriend. Hes actually waiting outside of the restroom . He told me to tell you this.

You:
Yoongi.. ? He told you?..

Its been months , Ive heard his name.. I miss him so much .. Everytime I thought Jin will let me out to see yoongi at least .. He just wont let me

??:
Miss .. I think its better for you to leave now..

You:
Thank you so much for the info .. as I quickly rush out of the restroom..