02 | T e a r s

Time skips *

I woke up as usual.. This time No ones came to my room.

Its weird.. Who turn is today ? I try to think hard but I just cant get the answer. Its only left Yoongi , Hoseok , Jin and Namjoon.

I got myself up and start to open the door slowly..

I then heard the piano sounds being played. It sounds beautifully , I wonder who is the one who play? I went out and walk along with the sound being play.

I stop by as I saw a door open wide and I saw him , Yoongi.

Namjoon:
" Hmmm I Didn expect to see you here y/n ." As he holding a wine on his hands.

You:
" Oh namjoon.. ermm I heard the piano sounds so yep.. "

I look up and saw yoongi stop playing the piano. He then start to walk towards us.

Yoongi:
" So you finally Here.. Great I was waiting for you dummy . "

You:
" Wait you was waiting for me.. ? And why are you calling me a dummy ? "

Yoongi:
" You know you ask a lot of questions... come on lets go " as he pull me close to him.

Namjoon:
" Have fun.. You both . " as he bring up his wine.

He brought me to his room. So I guess today is his turn?..

Yoongi:
" Dont just stand there , entertain me ." He said boredly .

You:
" What ? Entertain you .. ? " as my thoughts start to wander around..

Yoongi:
" This is the first time .. a girl is here in the castle.. I just dont know how to react .. " as he scratch his head.

You:
" Hmm.. so you havent seen a girl before ..? "

Yoongi:
" Well.. kinda.. and since you are the first girl whom entered into this castle.."

You:
" Hmm.. So what do you want me to entertain you? Cleaning up your room ? Pillow fights? "

Yoongi:
" Just try to make me happy , Ive been too tired lately.. there is this nightmare Ive been having.. "

Yeah .. as I bet , Each of them have different Nightmares for sure. They are trapped in their dreams.

You:
" Why dont you tell me about your nightmare ? "

Yoongi:
" You will laugh at me for telling you my nightmare. "

You:
" Why do u think I will laugh over at someone nightmares ? "

Yoongi:
" I been betrayed. Y/n .. I have my first love but its all gone. "

You:
" You have your first love ?? Then why do you say this is the first time you had seen a girl ? " as I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi:
" Well.. Its my first love is not a girl.. Its- a-ctually- a piano-..."

You:
" WHAT A PIANO IS UR FIRST LOVE ?! " as I say out loud.

Yoongi:
" Yah , DONT speak so loud ! " as he cover my mouth with his hand .

I purposely took my revenge as I bite his huge hand for calling me a dummy just now.

Yoongi:
" YAH WHAT IS THAT FOR ?! Ouch ! You are such a crazy dummy "

You:
" Stop calling me a dummy .. anyway what is ur nightmare about ?"

Yoongi:
" I saw how it burns again.. "

You:
" You saw how it burns again.. ? You mean.. the piano ? "