03 | R e a l i t y

- Author Note *
Since you guys got confused for the episode that I posted it on youtube , I decide to redo the chapters again to make it right. So I delete that episode , I will upload when I finish writing it on wattpad.

---------------------------------------------------------
At hospital*

Y/n Pov

Ouch my head hurts again.. suddenly a nurse came in..

I try to get up but I cant .. I have no energy to do so..

I then saw a Lady standing beside me checking something..

You:
" Erm-.. Excuse- Me- may.. I know wher-e am I? "

The lady turn and look at me.. and shout for doctor ..? Looking happy..

The lady:
"DOCTOR PLS COME HERE NOW!! MISS Y/N HAVE FINALLY WOKE UP .. OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! THIS IS A MIRACLE."

You:
...Ouch why am I at hospital..?

The lady:
Look here.. kiddo u doing pretty good.. I just need you to answer some of the doctor questions okay?

You:
What..?

The doctor came in and start investigate me.. Checking my eyes.. and start asking me questions..

Doctor:
Do you remember why are you here?

You:
Nope.. not at all .. why am I here?

Doctor:
Someone saved u from a car accident.. U actually lucky to came out alive.

You:
May I know who..?

Doctor:
He doesnt want to say his name.. when he carried u all the way to the hospital..

What really happen to me? Why cant I think? Why mind is blank..? Why do I feel like im gonna fall apart..? The lady hold on my wrist.. she seem like the nurse.. i flinched at her touch..

Doctor:
Okay do you remember any of your love ones?..

You:
Yeah my mum ... ? As the both of them start giving me a sad expression..

Doctor:
Im sorry .. y/n , I doesnt know how to explain but you have lose ur mum..

You:
What are you talking about..? U must be joking right? As I start to get emotional ...

Nurse:
I think she need her rest.. its enough , lets just stop asking her questions..

Doctor:
Yeah .. Im really sorry y/n.. as both of them left the room..

I start got up of the bed.. I wanna get out of here... This is place is suffocating me up..

As I about to open the door , I then overheard the doctor and the nurse talking..

Doctor:
She really in a bad situation..

Nurse:
What should we do with her? She doesnt have any relative.. The man who saved her that night.. didnt want to tell us his name..

Doctor:
Her mind is corrupted.. I guessing the only way is to send her to that " home " for some healing..

Nurse:
Are you sure.. ? You know how dangerous that place can be..

Doctor:
Shes gonna be fine.. if not , sung kyung are you gonna let her live at ur house .. its gonna be such a burden to ur life.

Nurse:
Yeah I guess that is what we can do for her now..

As their voices start to fade away.. Where are they gonna send me to? And am I a burden?.. Im fine .. Im not sick.. I should escape..

As I open the door and run out... I accident bump into somebody.