G o o d B y e ㅠㅠ

This series finally comes to end . I just want to thank you everyone for reading and being patience with me through the whole process of the story. I still think this story aint good enough , there are some bad sides of the plot such as I know how I kept forcusing mainly y/n being with yoongi together. I just want to say , its really hard to write BTS FF like I really have to include everyone in it.. All of them must like y/n and everything. Its really hard for me to end the fanfic at first but I decide to write different ending.. and its up to you guys to fantazise and end it on your own.

I also want to apologize for it , I Going to stop writing because Well This is how I felt.

I always felt afraid and emotional. I actually even did want to delete all the series or chapters because I doesnt want the idols to see what I write.. even though it just a fanfiction. Its just my imaginary of writing.. First off I also want to say sorry to idols if I wrote boy x boy Or even some mature scenes. So from now on , I decide to stop writing but instead I will make video edits . I know not many people will watch but I hope my supporters will still support in whatever I do .

Thank you once again!! 💜