Chapter 2

Y/N POV
He starts to lean closer and closer to my lips. I quickly flicked his forehead and step on his shoes and walk away as nothing happen.

TAEHYUNG POV
she flicked my forehead and step my shoes and walk away from me.
Yes, she left me hanging again. She is the only girl that I can't seem to get enough of her.
The more she did that to me, the more I fell in love with her even more.

Y/N POV
I came out of the music room and start to think about his actions towards me.
Is he falling for me or he is just trying to tease me? Stop messing with my heart, Kim Taehyung. You are just my stepbrother and that's it.

While I was lost in my thoughts, someone called my name and I turned around and I saw Dara Unnie.

Dara:
Hey, y/n! Where have you been? I have been looking for you around the school!!

You:
Oh, I just walked around the school to get used to the environment as I lied.

Dara:
Oh! I almost thought that you got lost or being harassed by those girls again... That's why I got so worried.

You:
I'm sorry that I got you so worried... I'm here now

Dara:
Yeah, you're here now, y/n lets exchange our phone numbers so whenever you have problems u can call me up for help.

You:
Yeah, sure why not... as we both exchanged our numbers.

RING DING DONG ~ RING DING DONG~

Yoongi:
Dara! I finally found you! Break time is already over, Lets head back for our class!

Dara:
Oh alright, see you later y/n!

You:
Yeah! see you later!

At classroom

I went back to the class and I sat down staring outside of the window. While I was daydreaming, someone patted my head and I looked up, I saw jungkook staring at me.

Jungkook:
So i guess you met my hyungs already?

You:
Yeah, and they are all pretty funny. oh by the way, how do you get to know them?

Jungkook:
I just gonna cut it short, I met the hyungs at the detention. It was a precious moment in my life. Oh, They all same class as dara unnie too!

You:Ohhhh I see so- my words suddenly got cut in by the teacher

Teacher:
Okay, I see today we have a student? Mind standing up and share about your hobbies to the class?

I stood up

You:
Ohhh ermm I'm Y/n and My hobbies are singing and dancing.
The class suddenly full of cheers again despite some of the girls were sulking.

Teacher:
Oh, I see y/n , You may shit down... By the way, you can call me Mr right and I going to be your English teacher for the rest of your first year here.

I nodded and he started to teach. I decided to pay attention because why not. I don't know why but I can feel someone staring at me so I decided to turn around.

I finally noticed him, my stepbrother was in the same class as me. I mentally slap myself again to see if I'm right or wrong as if I am hallucinating.I heard his laughter at the back of the class... Mr right heard it too

Mr right:
Is there something you would like to share, Mr Kim?

Taehyung:
Oh, Mr right I just find your lesson amusing.

Mr right:
So you find my lesson amusing? Then can you repeat what I just said just now?

Taehyung POV