05 | C a p t u r e d

Y/n Pov

We sat down together and he called for the ahjumma.

Ahjumma:
Oh its you , taehyung uh.. Its been so long since you came back here.. Where is all your brothers?

Taehyung:
Oh .. ahjumma , Its been long since I hang out with them.. We not hanging out anymore..

Ahjumma:
Oh .. Anyway looks like you got yourself a girl here? As she smiled patting on his shoulder.

You:
Ahjumma.. no we are no-

Taehyung:
Yeah.. A really pretty girl.. as he mumbled softly.

Taehyung:
Oh ahjumma please give us your best army stew again!.

Ahjumma:
Sure of course!! As she walk away.

The atsmophere is so awkward as I felt him looking at me so I decide to look back at him curiously too.. he just look so familiar. Why is he being so kind to me by the way?

Taehyung:
Y/n .. Ermm I

You:
Wait what.. how do you know my name..?

Taehyung:
Oh- I just thought that y/n is ur name because it match like your face.. he chuckled..

Hes weird but Hes pretty cute as well..
What am I saying? As I can feel my face turns to red.. it feels hot here.

Taehyung:
Oh.. By the way , Im not ahjusshi but I have a name. Its taehyung as he look at me with a sad smile.

He look sad .. but why?

You:
Hey are you alright..? You just look sad out of the sudden..

Taehyung:
Do you want to hear me out?

You:
Sure , why not ?..

Taehyung:
There is this girl I really love but one day shes gone in my life.. she just disappear like that. Because of her I fought with my friends real bad that time..

Taehyung Pov

Flashback*

I started to push all the things away on the table and became really depressed.

Jin:
Just stop .. Taehyung please ! Stop doing this to yourself! You are not yourself anymore..

Taehyung:
Maybe you are right.. y/n is gone because of me.

Jin:
What are you talking about?!

Taehyung:
That night , I- Aish.. did something to her.. with jungkook as I ruffled my hair in frustration..

Jin:
Wait what do you mean..?

Taehyung:
We did something inappropriate to he- I .. really didnt mean to- we were both drunk at that- night..

Suddenly jin hyung punched my face real hard and push me down.. I let him continue to punch me.

But he stopped suddenly and look at me with those eyes.

I got up without knowing whats on my mind and I start to use a knife and accident stabbed him..

Im sorry its all I wanted to say to him.

Jin:
Wha-.. you- broke th- promi..se

Namjoon came in and looking at me sitting down on the floor with blood in my hands.. I quickly let go of the knife feeling terrified of myself..

Namjoon:
Jin hyung!!.. What happen here!!? As he quickly hold jin up and trying to stop his blood from flowing out.

They walked away leaving me there .. From that day onwards its the last time I saw them. Im ashamed to see them.